Something Fishy?

-
Somebody in the Dallas area, give Jack a hand and check out the blower setup he shows. If I were closer I'd be all over it for him, Jack needs some eyes out there.

Yeah, that does look to good to be true! I am 5 hours away from Dallas. You should go post a thread in General Forum and see if someone is closer to check this out for you. He also has another ad for another blower setup with injection and BBC heads. Also stated something about a shortblock???

That phone number is a Austin, Texas number!!

And it's a land line, seems odd for a land line number in Austin being tied to items for sale in Dallas. Hmmmm, I may have to be in DFW next week, might be time for a call and a scam-check

And it's a land line, seems odd for a land line number in Austin being tied to items for sale in Dallas. Hmmmm, I may have to be in DFW next week, might be time for a call and a scam-check

I would appreciate it very much. I think I will call today and see what he has to say anyway.

Jack

that is a deal..man...i hope you end up getting it....i hope it is real...

but now reading the description, it appears that everything is included "EXCEPT" the blower...i dont see the actual blower listed thats included...

i have a friend there and she would look at it for you but see knows nothing about cars rofl sorry should have taught her more in highschool lol hey at least she can change her own oil now

that is a deal..man...i hope you end up getting it....i hope it is real...

but now reading the description, it appears that everything is included "EXCEPT" the blower...i dont see the actual blower listed thats included...

I just read it too, I don't see it listed either. If it included the blower as well it would be a steal.

I just read through the add 3 times and didn't see anything about the blower e=itself. just for the FI top end and linkages and mounting flange. 2800 sounds reasonable for this if your into it. but if your expecting the blower with it it ain't happening.

I agree, the ad is ambiguous. Funny how he calls it a 6-71 setup and has pics of a blower there though. I tried calling and only got a message center. I will try again later.

Jack

I read it a few times yesterday, and was thinking the same thing, but the ad title implies it's a blower, and a complete package. Has anyone actually called? The email address looks funny, too. It makes me think, "me love you, long time!" Like, uh, English as a second language.

-
Back