Something followed me home..

plymouth67

It be a lot cooler if you did...
Reaction score
Tonight was a good night. Loaded the car up yesterday and took it to my buddies house to use his lift to pull the trans and, replace the front seal. The car hasn't been driven with the 360 yet because of the trans leaking. All went well and took it for a ride. Runs good and no leaking trans!!! After work tomorrow I will drive it home...success finally!!!

20220725_182917.jpg

20220725_190224.jpg

4.7Light

Reaction score
Tonight was a good night. Loaded the car up yesterday and took it to my buddies house to use his lift to pull the trans and, replace the front seal. The car hasn't been driven with the 360 yet because of the trans leaking. All went well and took it for a ride. Runs good and no leaking trans!!! After work tomorrow I will drive it home...success finally!!!

View attachment 1715961676

View attachment 1715961677
Great looking car congrats!

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Glad you got it fixed! That's a cool lookin car!

ESP47

Reaction score
I clean for like a week, hang plastic on walls ceiling. I have a exhaust fan from a factory ceiling exhaust that has been built in to a wooden box. It goes in the the garage door(big door) that is closed off with plastic. I cut a hole in the plastic to fit the fan into. It works great!! You can see the fan in this picture. The door way is covered in plastic and I cut a hole for the fan then, just staple the plastic to the fan.

View attachment 1715961662

Thanks I'm going to give this a shot with my engine bay paint job and see how clean I can keep it!

plymouth67

It be a lot cooler if you did...
Reaction score
Just to update on why I believe this car is either cursed or, it just hates me. I was driving it home from my buddies house and, heard what sounded almost like a back fire coming from the drivers side exhaust. Got it home, it dies and, won't turn over. I'm attempting to track down the issue when smoke starts rolling, sparks are flying. I find that the actual metal eyelet of the positive cable actually broke in half...REALLY!!! New one on me. I could drive for 100 years and not have this happen. Put a new cable on and, won't turn over. The back firing I thought I was hearing was the end of the cable arcing off the starter. That shorted the starter out and so, I had to put a new starter on. The good news is it is all good now. This is the best this car has ran since I have had it.

20220727_183704.jpg