Sons new room

-

Josh owen

Bang em till it breaks
Reaction score
We are expecting our daughter July 13th so my two sons had to move down stairs I built each of them a new bedroom and one is western theme so unrelated (we are dairy farmers) and the other one wanted hot rods thought id share his bedroom wall think it turned out pretty cool he took a bunch of decore from my shop but when he outgrows the bedroom theme if he ever does I'll get it all back right? Lol he loves it at 6yo

20210711_091133.jpg

20210711_091139.jpg

20210711_091146.jpg

if you ever want some more plates for the wall I could scrounge up some from my collection.
Looks great:thumbsup:

The wife wants more I believe but I couldn't justify spending 20 dollars a plate on craigslist
yeah that does suck that everyone wants top dollar for a piece of aluminum that is ruined. I find mine from different friends that have some from old cars and stuff.
Also some antique shops can have them for 1 dollar each. (rare but possible)

Send me your address and I'll send you some as I am cleaning out my shop.
Getting rid of lots of stuff then putting the property up for sale.
Be glad to send stuff for the boy's room.

Send me your address and I'll send you some as I am cleaning out my shop.
Getting rid of lots of stuff then putting the property up for sale.
Be glad to send stuff for the boy's room.
I got an Idaho motorcycle plate I could send
Correction: I actually don't know where that one went, but if you want a cali plate, I have one of them

I think you have done a great job on both rooms, very cool. Wish I could have had something like that when I was a kid. I had model kits that I built and a few posters.

Darter6 wasn't joking, this isn't even everything He sent, I can't even explain how happy it made me to see how happy my boy was opening a box like a mad man so excited saying WOAH LOOK AT THIS to everything, thank you and thank you again I can't believe you'd send a package filled with goodies just out of the goodness of your heart but boy it made my oldest sons month for sure he was so happy

20210716_185819.jpg

Darter6 wasn't joking, this isn't even everything He sent, I can't even explain how happy it made me to see how happy my boy was opening a box like a mad man so excited saying WOAH LOOK AT THIS to everything, thank you and thank you again I can't believe you'd send a package filled with goodies just out of the goodness of your heart but boy it made my oldest sons month for sure he was so happy

View attachment 1715766485
Now THAT is way cool!

I've had this stuff for years in my shop on the walls.
Time for the younger generation to enjoy it.
The little Johnny Lightning Duster was modeled after my real car.Little bit hard to give that one up.But I know it went to a good home.
Mopar Poster 1a.jpg

I've had this stuff for years in my shop on the walls.
Time for the younger generation to enjoy it.
The little Johnny Lightning Duster was modeled after my real car.Little bit hard to give that one up.But I know it went to a good home.
View attachment 1715766513
We're building a 71 duster for his graduation present so it couldn't have been more perfect

-
Back