Soon the valley of thunder will come alive once again

-
That looks like a nice place to be !
I'd probably end up fly fishing that stream
(unless it's irrigation)

Fishing??? That’s like watching paint dry, only far more boring.

BTDT
Dude I can stand in a river for months straight in the rain. I can imagine heaven is going to be that for me. Chris ledoux playing in my head. We live by some great fishing and I haven't even been out yet, that's why I talk to myself out loud at work lol

Last edited:
The owner of the track in the video mentioned class racing, and the just about a class for everyone. What class does your duster qualify as John, yours is faster than my car will be when I get it on the track but what is low 10s class no box

Dude I can stand in a river for months straight in the rain. I can imagine heaven is going to be that for me. Chris ledoux playing in my head. We live by some great fishing and I haven't even been out yet, that's why I talk to myself out loud at work lol

You talk out loud to yourself at work for way more reasons than that lol.

Did you get anything done last night or did you and Matt stand around and talk to each other?? Whole lotta BULLshitting going on yesterday…

You talk out loud to yourself at work for way more reasons than that lol.

Did you get anything done last night or did you and Matt stand around and talk to each other?? Whole lotta BULLshitting going on yesterday…
Bullshitting with Matt or talk to myself out loud hmmm, I'll take the latter anytime. I don't like getting dummer from hearing him lol.
I had to finish up a block when I got back yesterday because the guy who was part time boring and honing got so pissed because the hone wasn't working. Worked just fine for me lol

Bullshitting with Matt or talk to myself out loud hmmm, I'll take the latter anytime. I don't like getting dummer from hearing him lol.
I had to finish up a block when I got back yesterday because the guy who was part time boring and honing got so pissed because the hone wasn't working. Worked just fine for me lol

Without the boss man there for a couple of days that place will run as smooth as a pig on stilts. No wait… that’s how it normally runs. What’s more screwed up than a pig on stilts????

Without the boss man there for a couple of days that place will run as smooth as a pig on stilts. No wait… that’s how it normally runs. What’s more screwed up than a pig on stilts????
Chris on stilts

The owner of the track in the video mentioned class racing, and the just about a class for everyone. What class does your duster qualify as John, yours is faster than my car will be when I get it on the track but what is low 10s class no box

I run top class (box class) but I spent 600.00 to throw my hat into the 10.90 index ring for one race. Slowing a 9.30 car down to 10.90 gave me the nice top end speed. So I bought the Biondo throttle stop, entered the divisional race (IHRA) at keystone and went up for the test n tune Friday to dial it in. On my first pass I tore the center out of my flywheel on its maiden pass so I was out for the weekend. The next year IHRA went bracket race only. Lots of wasted money on that deal.

Good ole TVD….. really packs them in on the weekend. Wood poles holding the crooked K rails in place were probably installed before I moved 26 years ago. Track needs resurfaced but will probably never happen again. but oh man….. those glorious shaded grass pit areas and the fun factor that basically NOBODY leaves and the racing goes long into the night. It’s an experience I’ve missed since relocating to tracks surrounded by a sea of asphalt.

F3CE7A8B-DB5B-4DF7-95C8-F7391987A4FB.jpeg

-
Back