Source for Rear Replacement Drums - 72 Duster with 10" Drums

-

Divenut

Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Looking for a set of 10" replacement rear drums for my 72 Duster 340. Searched on line but have yet to find any that look like the ones I have on there now. They are kind of "flared" on the rear side, but the one I see on line appear to be squared off if that makes sense. Does it matter? Also, where are you FABO folks going for your replacement drums, any brands stand out?

Thanks,
Pat
20190903_115842_resized.jpg

Last edited:
The flared drums are hard to find, and expensive when you do. Not really needed, just for cooling.

If you want the "bell" style drums you must find originals. There were a couple pairs for sale on here in the last couple weeks.

Thanks fellas. As always! I appreciate the info. Think I'll find some "plain" ones.

Be well,
Pat

Hey Folks,

Looking for a set of 10" replacement rear drums for my 72 Duster 340. Searched on line but have yet to find any that look like the ones I have on there now. They are kind of "flared" on the rear side, but the one I see on line appear to be squared off if that makes sense. Does it matter? Also, where are you FABO folks going for your replacement drums, any brands stand out?

Thanks,
PatView attachment 1715480353
066-jpg.jpg

from a 2007 Liberty.

Last edited:
Hey Folks,

Thanks,
PatView attachment 1715480353
This is the 95 Grand Cherokee Set-up [all from the junk yard] on
The A-Body 8.75 rear. On my 75 Scamp, the up-grade to the Liberty stuff is 100% bolt-on.
[I did not change my proportioning valve]
U will if your car came with drums up front.
All pix from 2012

Looks nice Talk About It, Thanks sharing. I've got Wilwood Discs up from, staying with the 10" drums out back. In fact, the new drums just arrived from Summit today ;)

Pat

-
Back