South Boston, VA

-
hey there, you're not far from me. I live in martinsville drop me a line sometime let me know whats up with the mopars there.

It's lonely around here! Only a few of us around. Just came up Sunday for the race. Now I remember why I usually sit at home and watch it on TV.

So much like other places, the Mopars are far & few..........each time I go to a 'cruise in', there's all sorts of the 'off brands' and only about 6-10 Mopars!!
Guess I'd have to say we are in the minority but of course the BEST of the lot!! If you are like me (Mopar or no car), you see a couple Mopar's driving around but about every 3rd or 4th car is a mustang or camero or other off brand. Like I've heard so many Mopar fans say, chevy's or ford's are a dime a dozen.
O, well, I really enjoy my car and wouldn't change it for a dozen of the off brands.
I'm located in SW Virginia, Hillsville.........Carroll County.........Blue Ridge Mountains.
:glasses7:
mtn_jake.............Greg

Any of you around Waynesboro? I say we all go there and show them how Mopars race. Went tot he 1/8 mile drag strip in October and only TWO (2) Mopars were there!

-
Back