Spanish half time?

-
Dupe! ;)

When I saw the little kids in cages, I expected some anti Trump message and I'm glad they didn't go there.

I can handle the ethnic half time show but I think they misunderstood the kind of football Spanish speakers typically like.

Last edited:
Well, when you don't give a CRAP about football, you don't have these worries.

The Ladies in the show picked their show not me if they are pleased with their representation don't judge me.
Obviously you watched it.....Right?

So you like that they portray the beautiful Latina Ladies as Trash.

Jumping on a pole, grinding, spread legs is trashy.

And certainly not family friendly right in the middle of prime time.

Could have been a hell of a lot better.
Take trash out... keep class in.

:usflag:Born in Detroit Proud American who is of Mexican decent I enjoyed the beautiful Latina Ladies show.
:usflag:

I will agree, they were some beautiful Latina ladies. Didn't care much for the presentation though. Didn't watch much of it. Commercials weren't anything to brag about either.

The Ladies in the show picked their show not me if they are pleased with their representation don't judge me.
Obviously you watched it.....Right?

Not trying to start an argument but I have a Latina friend I worked with for 30 years that admitted that to her it was all about being Latina and that for that reason and that reason alone she could look past the content. Nothing wrong with being proud of your culture but slutty performances are slutty performances.

Both ladies are attractive. Their music doesn't do a thing for me. I knew my brat would watch, she had instructions to inform me if there were any wardrobe malfunctions so I could rewind if necessary :rolleyes:

Is what it is, NFL is just trying to get an ever increasing Hispanic population interested in their brand by catering to them...It's all about the Benjamins!

J-Lo started as one of the Mary Jane girls on "In living Color" she's been around a long time now and has earned her stripes and though her music is not necessarily my cup of tea I have enjoyed a couple of her movies, especially the one titled (Enough).

Shakira is an International Superstar!

Point is that both of them have worked extremely hard to get to where they are and though some of us say we don't go for the Rhythmic Gyrations, we had the same kinda stuff going on back in our day on Laugh-In w/ the Cuci Cuci girl, Goldie Hawn and Joey Hetherton, Ann Margaret, Ursala Andress, Bridgot Bardot, and Raquel Welch etc....The TV raters and society in general have just gotten more permissive. Reality is that the two women who performed the halftime show probably work harder and have more talent than any of the others I mentioned with Goldie Hawn who has had a successful movie career being the exception.

Is what it is, NFL is just trying to get an ever increasing Hispanic population interested in their brand by catering to them...It's all about the Benjamins!

J-Lo started as one of the Mary Jane girls on "In living Color" she's been around a long time now and has earned her stripes and though her music is not necessarily my cup of tea I have enjoyed a couple of her movies, especially the one titled (Enough).

Shakira is an International Superstar!

Point is that both of them have worked extremely hard to get to where they are and though some of us say we don't go for the Rhythmic Gyrations, we had the same kinda stuff going on back in our day on Laugh-In w/ the Cuci Cuci girl, Goldie Hawn and Joey Hetherton, Ann Margaret, Ursala Andress, Bridgot Bardot, and Raquel Welch etc....The TV raters and society in general have just gotten more permissive. Reality is that the two women who performed the halftime show probably work harder and have more talent than any of the others I mentioned with Goldie Hawn who has had a successful movie career being the exception.

It's their show, they'll do what they want. We have free will and can decide not to watch it on our own. Demi Lovato didn't hack the National Anthem, I'm happy.

Did the ESPN Deportes Spanish simulcast get English dubs at halftime??

As a close local to the super bowl this year, the whole hype for more than a week was the international flavor of Miami. From the artists to the food offered at the "bowl" to the many forms of entertainment around Miami, the Latin vibe was heavy. I don't have an interest in it all but did watch the halftime show and did enjoy it! Two talented women who have earned there way.

Lord only knows what they will come up with when the Super Bowl goes to The House of Faiders in Vegas :realcrazy:
Could be anything from Elvis impersonators to female impersonators :lol:

I got to see a good football game.
Half time show? Yeah, they are attractive women, but I agree, not family friendly if you've got little kids.
Bottom line is that I got to see a good football game, and that's why I had it on in the first place.
I don't watch the Superbowl for the halftime show.

-
Back