Spanish half time?

-
I watched bits and pieces after the fact. I ain't impressed.

The stripper half time show. Started throwing dollars at my TV. I enjoyed it. But .... wasn’t family appropriate. Why not a red white and blue show.

Why was it Latin inspired, because it was in Miami were one of biggest Latin populations is.
Yes the exhibitionist content was not appropriate for that time frame. My wife even made a comment on it. The music I could take it or leave it. Some Latin music is good.
If you don't like it don't watch it.

It seems that every halftime show people ***** about something. I guess we wouldn't be human if we didn't ***** about something. Myself included!

You even had people ***** about Paul McCartney's halftime show when he did it.

I have an idea don't have halftime entertainment at all or just don't televise it. Maybe they could have the commentators just rehash the first half play by play or have the good old marching bands.

Just another manifestation of the moral decay that is liberal Hollywood. Hopefully our kids and grandkids will do better than the anything for a buck culture we have thrust upon them.

Yeah, things were so much more ‘moral’ on Prime Time TV 50 years ago..

1/2 time soft ****
crotch cam
glad I missed it
We are rotting from the inside.

Adriver, I'm an old fart and have no idea what the word 'woke' means in that context. Can you tell me what it means so I can better understand your post?

Thanks,

Harry

"Woke as a political term of African-American origin refers to a perceived awareness of issues concerning social justice and racial justice. It is derived from the African-American Vernacular English expression "stay woke", whose grammatical aspect refers to a continuing awareness of these issues. " Wikipedia

Yeah, things were so much more ‘moral’ on Prime Time TV 50 years ago..

That's art and nothing you wouldn't see on any public beach.
The difference between Goldie and the half time show is the difference between this....
ro19-eve-sculpture-by-auguste-rodin__88846.1537751349.jpg

And this....
( I hear fakebook doesn't even like this one.)

1-facebookhasa.jpg

I basically saw "Goldie" at the public swimming pool everyday when I was a kid. Girls dancing in bikini's on the beach in movies in the 60's. Big difference than what was displayed on the half time show. I hope my 2 grandsons (9+12) were playing their video games instead of watching it.

The average American child has watched **** by around age 8....and people are worried about some 1/2 time football show...

Meh, just feels like a bunch of folks just wish they were young again and enjoying the World and bashing what they can’t feel anymore.

I have a 15 year old daughter and have learned that her freedom to feel and express herself in clothes and dance doesn’t mean the end of her morality...quite the opposite.

She can dance like they did on the stage in the SuperBowl and still hold her moral center of knowing right from wrong. Her accepting and enjoying her sexuality doesn’t mean giving it away.

It means owning it...on her terms...and no one else’s.

Enjoyed the rump shaking, I mean halftime show. Guess I still got a pulse, and a heartbeat.Its just entertainment folks.

Last edited:
Well at least I wasn't the only one thinking it.. I said to my wife I don't think this would be appropriate for the grandkids...

We all have the right to like or dislike whatever or whomever for any reason. We can also do that without insulting each other.

Could have been a hell of a lot better.
Take trash out... keep class in.
They are aiming at the younger crowd, and trashy crap is what they like. I think that NFL senior management are a lot like most politicians. They think we are stupid, and that we will buy off on whatever they do. They probably figure that mostly everyone over the age of 30 (or so) is already hooked on football, so they better focus on the millennials who would probably rather watch soccer.

They are aiming at the younger crowd, and trashy crap is what they like. I think that NFL senior management are a lot like most politicians. They think we are stupid, and that we will buy off on whatever they do. They probably figure that mostly everyone over the age of 30 (or so) is already hooked on football, so they better focus on the millennials who would probably rather watch soccer.

Agree with all but the soccer , its like golf and tennis , about as interesting as watching weeds grow to me , and more disorganized then football.

-
Back