Spanish half time?

-
Some might not such a problem with the halftime show if it wasn't just a bunch of untalented Spanish shower singers in a dance off competition competing for who has the most aircraft search lights and costumes right in the middle of the most important football game.
That's compensating for something, isn't it?
(Knowing the performers, what where the viewers expecting?)

If someone is going to accept and enjoy their sexuality, they should be at least be attractive and play an instrument.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I can feel just fine.
Apologies to R.E.M.

Might have preferred this giving it away.
It's what they are competing with, anyway.
That's all for today.
What more rhymes, I cannot say.

Click bait headline.
If the youth of today thinks this tweet is an "attack", we are screwed.
Dee Snider Attacks Shakira And Jennifer Lopez’s Super Bowl Halftime Show – Deadline
dee-snider-on-stage.jpg

Last edited:
NFL doesn't interest me anymore, but I did catch the last 1/8 of the game. Entertaining.

Guys like Lambert, Butkus, Lott, Lynch, Taylor couldn't play under today's rules. Players are scared to make a hit. Lame auto insurance commercials around every turn. Millionaires complaining about and disrespecting America. I feel the game is ruined and it takes much effort to watch.

Not complaining, just personal observations. All good things come to an end and I simply choose to exclude most of pro sports from my reality.

"He hit me so hard, he knocked the taste out of my mouth"

Last edited:
Most people I know love burying it balls deep in some fat Latina ***...lol objectification is normal from them in mexico, latin america. They are seen as baby makers and jizz receptacles. Its all kinds of contradiction to what we promote here, which a dbl standard..
.. but really ....if I wanted to see J-Lo's *** it would have been about 20 years ago, when she had one.
Shakira's still got it.. not musically.. just physically of course. I honestly thought shakira was middle eastern when i first heard that crap on the radio...could picture burkas all jerking around to the beatings of their camel dorking husbands.
Crap is everywhere, because we over saturated with latin culture...its never is self aware.. its the loud person in the complex, the talker in the movie theater, the idiot drunkly siging under a street light at 3am.
Im tired of hearing ... bump ..de bump bump...bump..de bump bump...

Last edited:
Most people I know love burying it balls deep in some fat Latina ***...lol objectification is normal from them in mexico, latin america. They are seen as baby makers and jizz receptacles. Its all kinds of contradiction to what we promote here, which a dbl standard..
.. but really ....if I wanted to see J-Lo's *** it would have been about 20 years ago, when she had one.
Shakira's still got it.. not musically.. just physically of course. I honestly thought shakira was middle eastern when i first heard that crap on the radio...could picture burkas all jerking around to the beatings of their camel dorking husbands.
Crap is everywhere, because we over saturated with latin culture...its never is self aware.. its the loud person in the complex, the talker in the movie theater, the idiot drunkly siging under a street light at 3am.
Im tired of hearing ... bump ..de bump bump...bump..de bump bump...

She is from Columbia, but is of Lebanese decent.

I wouldn't mind if they performed at my Marine Corps ball next November, could be fun. Beautiful ladies

It has to be 30 years or so since I missed watching a Superbowl.
Also, it has to be 30 years or so since I watched a Superbowl half-time show.
I could give a crap about who's jumping around on a stage lip-syncing some garbage.

You did that at home?
You must have commercial toilets at your house..? or are you homeless..?..that why you asked if i "did that at home"..being your home is fast food joint bathroom...? Funny stuff
Nah, that's Eric Swalwell later on that nite after his interview on hardball.

-
Back