SPECIAL - Honda-Powered TESLA!!!

-
Hate to burst someone's bubble, but that is what the world is going to come to. 100+ years of automotive history have evolved around gasoline, which is what drove the electric car out in early development. Now, someone wants to just turn the page in the span of a few years and have everyone switch to electric. We are not set up for it. Right now, they are still just a novelty.

Bahahahah i literally laughed out loud on that one! That is freaking hilarious! :rofl:

Our Gov. gives a rebate to the customers who buy them. So I'm helping these people buy their cars.
Does the American Gov. do the same?

Hate to burst someone's bubble, but that is what the world is going to come to. 100+ years of automotive history have evolved around gasoline, which is what drove the electric car out in early development. Now, someone wants to just turn the page in the span of a few years and have everyone switch to electric. We are not set up for it. Right now, they are still just a novelty.

15 years is the historic average for old tech to be outpaced by new tech.
i.e. The steam train got run out by diesel/electric in 15 years. Horses to cars: 15 years. Candles to electric: 15 years.

He should get one of these for his Tesla. He could run that little generator while cruising down the road.

E0579B0F-79DC-44B6-945A-E63F37C0A7F5.jpeg

-
Back