Speedmaster Black Friday deals

-
Money burning a hole, love a deal! Decided on the pair of assembled heads for flat tappet, basic ones. Going on a 90 318 W-150 heap I'm fixing up. I'll check em over, make sure no tight valves, check for good seating, maybe do basic porting, swap valve seals, and run em. Will be combined with Edelbrock 650 AVS, Performer intake, Lunati Voodoo 250/256, not sure on rockers, stock auto, 3.55 gears, 33" tires.

I ordered some stuff for my upcoming BB project. Hydraulic flat-tappet fully assembled heads, a head stud kit, and aluminum water pump and housing.

I just responded on the other thread. Thinking about a set for my Teen. Been saving a pair of 302's for it but I know it will cost at least that much to go through them and make them good. Damn! I need to pull the trigger and sell off my 302's. Might end up with a $500 set of aluminums.

I just responded on the other thread. Thinking about a set for my Teen. Been saving a pair of 302's for it but I know it will cost at least that much to go through them and make them good. Damn!
That's exactly my reasoning too. Got the 302's but I said screw it. Paypal credit, pay em off in 6 months, I'm good!:thumbsup:.

I snagged the head/intake combo for $821. Also added the stainless steel rocker set. I do not know if the engine will be any faster but it will most certainly be purdy. :thumbsup:

So what did u buy? Or did u shy away from the Chinese junk? Or are u to embarrassed to say so. Succum to peer pressure? Kim
Wow pair speedmaster sb heads #PCE2812146 $703.63 bought a pair last year may have to buy another set lol

Oh Man! I hope I did not mess up. I just realized there is no mention of whether these are Magnum or LA heads. I bought the PCE281.2146 Is that the correct head for an LA application?

Oh Man! I hope I did not mess up. I just realized there is no mention of whether these are Magnum or LA heads. I bought the PCE281.2146 Is that the correct head for an LA application?

If they are aluminum they are LA heads....the cast iron ones are Magnum

I think LA with a free manifold

Bought CNC Flat tappet heads, SS rockers and head studs. Plan on adding a b3 correction kit.

Too cheap to pass on, I plan to go through everything and give it all a clean and check, I'll make a decision on what, if anything, gets replaced once I have hands on it.

just ordered another 150 dollars worth of stuff, totaling over a grand spent. Something nobody has stated that I've seen is there is taxes to be paid on this stuff.

just ordered another 150 dollars worth of stuff, totaling over a grand spent. Something nobody has stated that I've seen is there is taxes to be paid on this stuff.
No taxes collected on my order but may have to pay use tax where I live come tax time

Not if you live in Oregon...

No taxes collected on my order but may have to pay use tax where I live come tax time
ok, this is strange. when I had to pay for all this stuff, taxes were added to my bill. When I look at my invoice from Speedmaster79, no taxes are added. When I look at my Paypal activity, no taxes were taken. Now I'm confused ?????

Bought CNC Flat tappet heads, SS rockers and head studs. Plan on adding a b3 correction kit.

Too cheap to pass on, I plan to go through everything and give it all a clean and check, I'll make a decision on what, if anything, gets replaced once I have hands on it.

Can you post a link to those rockers? I'm about as old as PBR and probably in worse shape and I can't find those rockers on that wacky web site.

TIA

-
Back