Speedmaster Promotion

-
Anyone here using or have experience with the big block flat tappet 74cc heads. According to the “specs” they say spark plug style stock..?? As in straight..?? Also no mention of stock rockers and shafts..?? If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated…Thanks. Swingn’

Research the big block heads because I don’t think they are common Edelbrock heads. Pretty sure the are Victor copies and require off set rockers.

It does. I just got the email. Everything Speedmaster is 40% off.
.... and a 100% off shore, on a boat.....
Research the big block heads because I don’t think they are common Edelbrock heads. Pretty sure the are Victor copies and require off set rockers.
At one time speedmaster sold big block rpm copies, and Victor copies. I don't know what they sell now. The Victor copies DO need offset rockers. Speed.aster sells those too, around $300. GOOD offset rockers run from around $900-$1300.

Anyone here using or have experience with the big block flat tappet 74cc heads. According to the “specs” they say spark plug style stock..?? As in straight..?? Also no mention of stock rockers and shafts..?? If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated…Thanks. Swingn’
The big block heads take an offset rocker, something like .630 or .650. They have raised exhaust ports. Kim

The big block heads take an offset rocker, something like .630 or .650. They have raised exhaust ports. Kim

I have no idea why they don’t offer an Edelbrock big block copy. It would probably really out sell the one they offer.

-
Back