Speedmaster shipping to Canada

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I’m unable to buy anything from them as their shipping is more than atrocious. $ 174.00 to ship $10.00 timing tab. $254.00 to ship a small block oil pump. Over $800.00 to ship to bare heads. Or is the shipping calculator horribly wrong. With multiple items it just adds the shipping on top of each other. That can’t be right. I tried phoning it no answer as I expected as they are probably ran off off their feet. Any other Canadians try to buy and have it sent to Canada. Kim

Unfortunately I’m unable to buy anything from them as their shipping is more than atrocious. $ 174.00 to ship $10.00 timing tab. $254.00 to ship a small block oil pump. Over $800.00 to ship to bare heads. Or is the shipping calculator horribly wrong. With multiple items it just adds the shipping on top of each other. That can’t be right. I tried phoning it no answer as I expected as they are probably ran off off their feet. Any other Canadians try to buy and have it sent to Canada. Kim
Thats a shame! I just ordered one of their intakes and got free shipping!

there is a real nice 10 litrer fuel tank i need at speedmaster for 92 bucks great deal but 312 bucks to ship . WTF .

Is it Speedmaster fault or Canada fault?

Obviously a mistake on Speedmaster site with their shipping calculator. Email them and a follow up phone call Mon-Fri.
I think we can confidently say it does NOT cost $174 to ship a timing tab.

Steve. I called in may to get the sb head stud kit. It was almost twice the price to ship as the stud kit. I talked to a person then. Kim

I had the same problem with Detroit Muscle. I wrote them an email and he told me he would check into the incredible shipping quote, He (Jim) got back to me and the shipping ended up being 45.00 from 136.00 I had lots of body gaskets and trim pieces shipped.
The thing is he would only ship UPS no other options to Canada.

I had the same problem with Detroit Muscle. I wrote them an email and he told me he would check into the incredible shipping quote, He (Jim) got back to me and the shipping ended up being 45.00 from 136.00 I had lots of body gaskets and trim pieces shipped.
The thing is he would only ship UPS no other options to Canada.

That sucks they will only ship via UPS. FedEx is no better as they also charge outrageous brokerage fees. USPS is the most economical way to get things across the border now that it’s closed.

That sucks they will only ship via UPS. FedEx is no better as they also charge outrageous brokerage fees. USPS is the most economical way to get things across the border now that it’s closed.

Yea he said he's been screwed with so many lost packages with USPS and Canada post he won't use them any more.
I think UPS has lowered there fees, but they aren't quit as good as fedex but still fairly expensive. The thing is Jim from Detroit Muscle was a great guy to deal with in helping getting the parts I needed.

I know a guy that got a 6 inchx4 inch package from year one. 32 usd to ship. Another 29 at the post office. I’m getting some rims from Washington so lll see what happens with them. Kim

atracingworld-usa also has the 40% off sale. Their prices are a little higher but the shipping is reasonable. Only $40.00 to ship the intake. $35.00 to ship each head. Kim

atracingworld-usa also has the 40% off sale. Their prices are a little higher but the shipping is reasonable. Only $40.00 to ship the intake. $35.00 to ship each head. Kim

they are one of the ebay stores for speedmasters...

This is my cart. And receipt. Kim

E9D57A87-D2DC-4AA0-B2B1-850FEF04B37C.jpeg

6C5559E1-46BD-4EE6-B621-40F075AEF416.jpeg

Those shipping prices are just stupid. I ship to Canada via USPS all the time. Usually a bit costly but nothing like that.

SM still has their head up their arse with ship quotes.... $550 in shipping for 2 db aluminum heads....I sent them an email to verify/clarify/justify lol.

-
Back