speedometer cluster in KPH

-

bouver0

MOPAR PAPA
Reaction score
As you know up here in Canada we deal in KPH. I recently acquired a speedo cluster graduated in KPH for one of our Barracudas, an American model. I am trying to locate on for our other Barracuda which is a Canadian model and sports a Dart type dash. Probably a long shot but I know they exist. Documentation on our Canadian model shows that it was originally destined for the European market but somehow took a U-turn. When sold new here in Victoria the gauge was swapped out for one in MPH and the one in KPH was retained by the dealership and of course fifty years have gone by and its whereabouts is unknown. An y help would be greatly appreciated.

Bruce
Victoria BC
Canada

As you know up here in Canada we deal in KPH. I recently acquired a speedo cluster graduated in KPH for one of our Barracudas, an American model. I am trying to locate on for our other Barracuda which is a Canadian model and sports a Dart type dash. Probably a long shot but I know they exist. Documentation on our Canadian model shows that it was originally destined for the European market but somehow took a U-turn. When sold new here in Victoria the gauge was swapped out for one in MPH and the one in KPH was retained by the dealership and of course fifty years have gone by and its whereabouts is unknown. An y help would be greatly appreciated.

Bruce
Victoria BC
Canada
contact mr heaterbox who may have what you are looking for. They are near Ottawa.
call 613 532 2587

-
Back