Status
Not open for further replies.

Deceus

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller

Hellwig swaybar 55905 (73+ A body)

Like new Hellwig swaybar. Was barely on 100 miles before I had to take it off for a QA1 setup. 73+, only works with the later spool k-members with the sway bar passing through it. Has adapter mounts for cars without the necessary lower control arms. $80

c_oc=AQmMNS6PAZhveUKG_qqGjofD6apy3YzDT4sc4BzQBM9oGcz1g0XqTh1E9nSbdKTs_aQ&_nc_ht=scontent.fric1-1.jpg

73+ Spool K-member + 318 engine mounts with poly inserts. Lower control arm locations were wallowed out a bit but were patched. Used it for a while with no problems but upgraded to a QA1 setup so I no longer need it. Want it gone $100obo

oeLPEYk.jpg

Original pic of the damage:

qy5DNeD.jpg

repaired

ymnGuk6.jpg

Only real symptom I noticed was that the torsion bar adjusters had to be a little uneven for the car to sit level. Shipping is probably going to be a deal break for most. I will ship but not super interested in punching 100 quotes for people who ultimately turn don't buy this because they dont realize how much it is to ship a giant chunk of metal across a country. So I'll provide the dimensions and people can get their own quote

Last edited:
Dimensions for shipping quotes:

Sway bar: 40x12x4 ~10lbs
K-Member: 35x18x9 ~40lbs
Together: 40x18x9 ~50lbs

K-member is likely getting scrapped soon... going once

K-member is scrapped! Don't blame anybody for not wanting to trust the repairs of a stranger and tired of tripping over the damn thing. Engine mounts are available but will make a separate post for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back