Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceDemon

"Wanna toothpick?"
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Swapping in a 440 and I need some spool V8 motor mounts, don't have the ability to take out the K member and do the DC conversion right now, so either I Frankenstein a couple spare mounts together with my welder... Or see if anyone has anything.

Encinitas, CA 92024

I have a few.
65.00 shipped

20190910_080802.jpg

Can't be done without, at least, doing the DC conversion to the driver side. Otherwise there is no clearance for the oil pump. The conversion can also be done in the car, but it is harder.

I’ve got a set that we’re in a 73 duster I. Ought that had a 440 but are just factory mounts not the correct swap mounts. 50 plush shipping if you want them. Had them posted on here earlier.
Swapping in a 440 and I need some spool V8 motor mounts, don't have the ability to take out the K member and do the DC conversion right now, so either I Frankenstein a couple spare mounts together with my welder... Or see if anyone has anything.

Encinitas, CA 92024

Even with the Schumacher mounts you're going to have to cut the driver side saddle off and, in this case, drill a new 1/2 hole in the right place of what's left.

Jim Lusk he would not steer you wrong. Schumacher mounts are almost impossible to find anymore. D the DC Conversion I did mine in the car the hard way took an afternoon to do them.

20200810_121746.jpg

Ya to do the DC BB conversion your moving the left tower back what 13/16" I think so a small block isn't going to fit there again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back