Spring Fling Las Vegas

-

d55dave

Reaction score
My brother has committed and entered the spring fling in Vegas this year. He has a couple years under his belt with his 67 Dart now and has done quite well locally. I just booked my flights to fly down for the event, should be an awesome time! Is anyone else entered or going?

FB_IMG_1528250037147.jpg

FB_IMG_1528250061862.jpg

My brother has committed and entered the spring fling in Vegas this year. He has a couple years under his belt with his 67 Dart now and has done quite well locally. I just booked my flights to fly down for the event, should be an awesome time! Is anyone else entered or going?

If a person is going to go to Las Vegas for an event, this is the time to do it.
MATS is hotter'n hell.
Bracket Races | Spring Fling Million in Las Vegas

It's gonna be one heck of a show this year. Phil Painter goes far and above to do the best show he can.

Does anyone know the start and end dates for the Spring Fling in Las Vegas, 2019? I may fly down from Denver, and join you guys! OK, I found it. Looks like schedule is for April 16-20th 2019?. Having trouble finding info with that link.

Last edited:
I think you found last years date. This year 2019 is April 26-27-28

MATS is April 26-27.....the Spring fling is the weekend before....April 16-21....

Weekend before spring fling nhra Div 7 race....and weekend before that is NHRA National event...4 wide.

2019VegasPG1.jpg

Thanks AAR, Yes they are 2 different shows. Vegas is the MATS, Muscle Cars At The Strip for you other guys out there.Spring Fling is in California.Don't want you going to the wrong show in the wrong state on the wrong date !

Spring Fling in Vegas is a bracket race......big money bracket race..Spring fling in vegas is a RACE....Spring fling in Kalifornia is a Car Show....

So confusing, LOL. My brother and I are going to the bracket race spring fling in vegas. 4 days of racing, first place is a 30,000 purse on three of the days, 1 million on the fourth (Friday).

Should be a good time!

if you have your poo in a group in super pro, it looks to be a fun race. Lots of good racers and few “easy” rounds.... I haven’t ever participated in it as I’m a “pro class” kind of guy.

if you have your poo in a group in super pro, it looks to be a fun race. Lots of good racers and few “easy” rounds.... I haven’t ever participated in it as I’m a “pro class” kind of guy.
It is one of those once in a lifetime things, big event etc. My brother has been super competitive in his other car - 440 68 Dart for more than 15 years. He was run his current alcohol car in super pro for the last two years and done well. Hope he goes a round or two!

Just got a text from my brother. He is there in line in Vegas to get in. I will be there in two days to help out with staging, the pits etc. Will keep you all posted!

-
Back