Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie2734

Lambcharger
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys, I'm looking for the spring for the left side hinge on the glove box door. It looks similar the this right hand one (mirror image).

100_1722 (Small).jpg

100_1724 (Small).jpg

that looks like the ones on my 66. ill take a closer look. do you need just the spring?

ok, heres a pic. seems the 66 only has a spring on the right side hinge, but i was able to install it on the left hinge. are you sure that the left hinge had one? my gbox door stays up just fine as is. this one should fit on the hinge and i dont see any interferance issues. the springs look identical but opposite. anyhow heres a pic. maybe some other early guys can verify the issue about 1 or 2 springs

P7300021.JPG

I'm moving a cd player into the Gbox and the right spring is a little weak. Thought I'd put one in the other hinge and stiffen up the action. that looks like the one I need...

I'm moving a cd player into the Gbox and the right spring is a little weak. Thought I'd put one in the other hinge and stiffen up the action. that looks like the one I need...
ok, that spring is a right side spring. pm me with your address and ill send it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back