Spring is in the air garage thread

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Time to remove a few things and organize my small shop and remove a few things that don't pertain to Victoria's parts and tools needed now that Creed has his own place for his 50 ford project :glasses7:

Not a big shop but a safe and fun place to stay cool and keep Victoria in
and out of the elements :D

Time to get started making room for my days in the nest

Creed said the 460 will be out today after work :cheers:

I will keep everyone posted as I move forward :colors:

Attachments

• Creeds 1950 ford build going big block 061.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 460
  • Creeds 1950 ford build going big block 023.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 461
  • anniversary 33 for us 029.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 453
  • Treva's shop night 101212 069.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 447
  • halloween 12 021.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 452
  • FRIDAY Feb 21 034.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 426
Nice to see that one of us can get to the shop without wading through snow! Enjoy!!

:cheers: I'm with you memike, I think it's time for some spring clean up in the old garage.

Time to get on with some more work on the 65 Cuda...

Nice to see that one of us can get to the shop without wading through snow! Enjoy!!

Believe me I understand and hope your day will come soon Dartman :glasses7:

Attachments

• first snow on Chrsitmas 12 028.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 419
:cheers: I'm with you memike, I think it's time for some spring clean up in the old garage.

Time to get on with some more work on the 65 Cuda...
I was looking for you build and could not find any threads started on it Keith, how far along are you :glasses7:

You call that snow! Where I am from that is just a heavy frost. LOL
I have seen what heavy snows are from back in the day in northern Illinois :D and I have to agree :D

Took these just the other day, the shelf you see is 6' high so I can walk under it
and all the boxes are Creed's new front end parts, when he removes them I can put all of my parts up there

Attachments

• APA weekend 074.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 429
  • APA weekend 071.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 440
  • APA weekend 070.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 425
  • APA weekend 065.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 424
  • APA weekend 063.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 418
  • APA weekend 062.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 439
  • APA weekend 060.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 427
  • March%202012%201966%20parts%20003.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 417
  • Picture%20222%20122.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 420
  • FABO MEMBERS GIFTS 2013 057.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 416
Those are soooo cool! Where did you find them? By the way I looked at the weather and next tuesday into Wednesday we are exspecting 12- 16 inches of snow!! WTF

Those are soooo cool! Where did you find them? By the way I looked at the weather and next tuesday into Wednesday we are exspecting 12- 16 inches of snow!! WTF

I have had them a long time and really don't remember :coffee2:
12 to 16'' :tongue9: some members here are asking for more snow to enjoy there snowmobiles, That is allot of snow :coffee2:

LOL, spring is not in the air in my garage!! I have the gas furnace heating up now so I can go work on the Valiant, still 3 feet of snow in the yard, not including the 5 feet tall snow banks and huge piles LOL

Cool pics Mike, thanks for sharing!! :glasses7:

I was looking for you build and could not find any threads started on it Keith, how far along are you :glasses7:

I have no build thread, but progress is slow, front fenders are patched and rear quarter is welded in, car is now in primer with the exception of passenger door. waiting for a new used one. new rear axles and wilwood disc all round, and springs are moved in. the trans has been rebuilt with a brewers kit. I have trial fitted 360 magnum with TTI's with the factory 4 sp and may have to go with a hydralic clutch. front suspension is all rebuilt, and now fitting front sway bar. I also just started my home made frame connectors.

Lots more work to get done.

Looking good Mike! It's nice that it is nearly summer, at least in some places. This is what we woke up to this morning, it's pretty, but at least it's only temporary! :D

Attachments

• IMG_1043.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_1041.JPG
    115.8 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_1039.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 348
This was my driveway and garage about 2 weeks ago. 2 days after I took
the pic, we got 6 inches of snow. Now today they say couple more. Then
early next week some more! Spring is not in the air around here!
Hell, I don't think I'll be able to get my car out on my birthday. 7th of april.:banghead::protest:

Attachments

• IMG_20130226_160943.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 336
LOL, spring is not in the air in my garage!! I have the gas furnace heating up now so I can go work on the Valiant, still 3 feet of snow in the yard, not including the 5 feet tall snow banks and huge piles LOL

Cool pics Mike, thanks for sharing!! :glasses7:
Heat is good :glasses7: I hope you had a good day out there Keith, and thank you :glasses7:

I have no build thread, but progress is slow, front fenders are patched and rear quarter is welded in, car is now in primer with the exception of passenger door. waiting for a new used one. new rear axles and wilwood disc all round, and springs are moved in. the trans has been rebuilt with a brewers kit. I have trial fitted 360 magnum with TTI's with the factory 4 sp and may have to go with a hydralic clutch. front suspension is all rebuilt, and now fitting front sway bar. I also just started my home made frame connectors.

Lots more work to get done.
Dang man :colors: you have got allot of work behind you :eek:ccasion: Frame connectors are on my to do list and will be building them with the help of a friend and his great shop full of tools :D

Looking good Mike!
It will be looking better after today, Creed came and got his 460 :cheers:
Know I can move some tool boxes to the back wall :D Thank you Joe :glasses7:

Looking good Mike! It's nice that it is nearly summer, at least in some places. This is what we woke up to this morning, it's pretty, but at least it's only temporary! :D
That is a great frost gdrill :colors: Makes me want to do some rabbit hunting looking at those pictures :blob::blob:, memike loves me some rabbit :colors:

This was my driveway and garage about 2 weeks ago. 2 days after I took
the pic, we got 6 inches of snow. Now today they say couple more. Then
early next week some more! Spring is not in the air around here!
Hell, I don't think I'll be able to get my car out on my birthday. 7th of april.:banghead::protest:
I hope it changes for you soon Brian, yea.. We don't get much of a winter here in Northeast Arkansas, spring brings the rain on and know I can work and play in it in Victoria's new nest :colors:

Started cleaning the shop today and now I really looking forward to spring. Should be around the corner here somewhere..............! OK, I'll keep you posted when it arrives.

Memike, those Route 66 signs were awesome. I have travelled on part of the old road in Illinois outside Peoria!

Started cleaning the shop today and now I really looking forward to spring. Should be around the corner here somewhere..............! OK, I'll keep you posted when it arrives.

Memike, those Route 66 signs were awesome. I have travelled on part of the old road in Illinois outside Peoria!
I have been in Peoria a few times :coffee2: I would drive there from a small town called Paw Paw to by new music back in the day of 8 track :cheers:

Well Creed removed his big ford 460 and now I can move my tool boxes to the back wall :coffee2: Hopping to get out there again today :mrgreen:

Another sunny day here on the hill my shop is getting bigger now that Creed has all his parts in his shop/Garage :thumleft:
I found a good home for the bicycle so it is gone, I bought it for $20 at a yard sale and got a big happy smile in return :D

Attachments

• SPRING IS HERE 007.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 221
  • SPRING IS HERE 008.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 227
  • SPRING IS HERE 002.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 227
  • SPRING IS HERE 004.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 218
  • SPRING IS HERE 006.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 222
  • SPRING IS HERE 003.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 233
  • MAKING CASH FOR MONSTER MOPAR 076.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 227
Thats a cool banner Mike!
It sure is Rockerdude :D it traveled many miles and was sighed by allot of members and showed up here :cheers: I did not know it but this took a year before I even knew about this gift that traveled all over, there is more folks that sighed it then I have posted.

A storm woke me up here on the hill this morning :eek:ops:

Attachments

• anniversary 33 for us 046.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 194
  • anniversary 33 for us 045.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 196
  • anniversary 33 for us 044.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 200
  • anniversary 33 for us 043.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 200
  • anniversary 33 for us 042.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 198