Springfield MO and surrounding area

-
Who's all going? It looks like I'm finially going to be able to go this year.

Lee

Im In Jamestown Missouri.theres A Mopar Meet Every Fathers Day In Columbia,and Oreillys Puts On A Big Car Show,dyno Challenge And Burnout And Bikini Contest On In Springfield Every Year In September.i Go To It Sometimes.it Would Be Neat To Meet Up With Some Fellow Members.

Streetcar nationals I believe is what you are talking about. I have some info on it somewhere, I will post it here later...

Triggerjay

I have just moved to Holiday Island, Arkansas. It is 5 miles north of Eureka Springs, AR. I have already joined the NW Ozark Mopar Club. I am rebuilding a 1973 Dart Sport.

ds2.jpg

garage1.jpg

I am south of St.louis, about 50 miles, I am rebuilding '74 Gold Duster... I go to Monster Mopar Weekend every year, never miss it.

I have had my car for over 2 years and never have been able to drive it... bought it wrecked with a blown (broken) motor.. been doing body work and building a mild 440 for a long time and still have a lot to do...

Are you near Rolla, I go help to help me wife's brother-in-law out on his Chevy some.

Lee

Licking Missouri, about 34 miles south of Rolla. I have a 73 dart swinger that I'm locating parts on right now but it will be up and going before spring.

hey moparlee! I live in washburn mo, I go to diamond mo to a guy who has a junk yard, but he never scraps anything, have you heard of him? it's "Ron Riedigers salvage"

This thread hasn't seen the light of day in almost 3 years!!! I'm in KC, but went to college in Springfield.

hey moparlee! I live in washburn mo, I go to diamond mo to a guy who has a junk yard, but he never scraps anything, have you heard of him? it's "Ron Riedigers salvage"

No, I guess not......sometime when you are going maybe I could meet you there.

I lived in Springfield, MO from the day I was born till 4 1/2 years ago. I spent 4 years in the army and maybe a year or two living out of state for one reason or another. My daughter lives in Aurora about 30 miles out side of SGF and she hates it. I moved to Seattle and have not looked back and she has the same plans. It will always be home but the best thing I ever did was leave that part of the country.

I'm in south east Kansas, your moving to a good place for meets, I put a red circle on the calendar for moan and the Springfield swap meets, although I don't have a nice car, I'm working towards it.

Hi folks!

I'm about 50 miles south of St. Louis in a little town called Potosi.

I'm in Joplin MO my parents are in springfield I make it over there about once every 2 months.

Wow...Apparently long periods of time go between springfield and surrounding area guys communicating.

-
Back