Stamped steel head gaskets

-
Gaskets are ordered. I was told I would probably get them in about 2-3 weeks. I will start contacting those that ordered them, and give them payment info.

Gaskets are ordered. I was told I would probably get them in about 2-3 weeks. I will start contacting those that ordered them, and give them payment info.
For those that ordered gaskets, and sent payment, please make sure I have your screen name with your payment. I have received some payments, and not sure who they are from.

All gaskets have been sent, to those that sent payment. Still waiting for payment from one member.
Let me know if not received by Monday, or if damaged (tried to make them gorrilla proof.)

This is not a for sale thread. Just checking interest. I found a source for the "shim" head gaskets. .020 thick. The company is in New Zealand. They list the price at $30. I don't know if that is US dollars, or other currancy, nor do I know the exchange rate. I think it would have to be a group buy to be feasible. If anyone is interested, contact me by "conversation". I have also posted this on slantsix.org. If I get enough interest, I will go further.

Yep, a sale thread is exactly what it turned into. Too late to stop now.

I'm sorry about that. I was just trying to help others get some parts that were hard to find. I couldn't post in the for sale section, as I can't do pictures, and didn't have pricing, untill I knew how many to order. All done now.

-
Back