Not open for further replies.

SeattleQQ1Fish

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I need a roll pin for the coupler on my 67 Barracuda. I'm coming up empty handed on Ebay, and it seems silly to buy the whole rebuild kit when I just rebuilt it last year. Thanks

It is just a roll pin, all you need is the size and you can go to your local hardware store and get one.

Well in theory, you have to have a hardware store that has them, hope they have the size you need, buy a packet with more than one...

Go to McMaster and order one, wait, quantity 10, $10 plus shipping...

Pay the $15 and get a kit and be done with it...

Hope someone here has one and pay for it and postage...

Alan

It is just a roll pin, all you need is the size and you can go to your local hardware store and get one.

Well in theory, you have to have a hardware store that has them, hope they have the size you need, buy a packet with more than one...

Go to McMaster and order one, wait, quantity 10, $10 plus shipping...

Pay the $15 and get a kit and be done with it...

Hope someone here has one and pay for it and postage...

Alan
Do you know the size of the pin?

By the way if you do buy a pack from mc master Carr, you can sell the extras for 5 bucks each and recoop your investment!

Always thinking outside the box.

Another by the way, use drill bits to determine the size. If you don't have I one that goes in, the you can use a size smaller and the next one that does not go in as a sort of go / no go and the hole will be some standard size between the two

I have 2... pm your address
image.jpg

A local hardware store should have a 5/16 split/spring pin. It is just common hardware like nuts and bolts. I would try Tractor Supply before Lowes or Home Depot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back