Stolen 1972 Dodge Challenger in California.

-

migsBIG

Reaction score
I hope it's ok to post this here. My friends 1972 Dodge Challenger was stolen and he has reached out to me to get the word out. If you see a gold Challenger, black top around with white interior, and could be damaged because they rammed the garage door down to get to the car.

Someone broke into my home and stole my fathers 1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye. We restored this car together before he passed away and is very sentimental car to me. We worked on this car together for years and would like to get it back please. Reward for it's return. It is a 1972 340 auto model, gold with black top with white interior. They also stole the nitrous bottles in my plymouth satellite and lots of other parts too, but I just want my dad's car back. Reward for information leading to it's return. Plate# 2XOL697.

STOLEN! My Dad's 1972 Dodge Challenger - auto parts - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

190190_1005721077113_231_n.jpg
184646_1005720997111_9819_n.jpg
190750_1005720437097_3482_n.jpg

Maybe one of his neighbors has a security or doorbell cam setup. Especially check any stores near his home with security cams. Hope he finds his dads car. Freakin' shame.

Sorry to see the loss of a beautiful car. These guys must do this for a living because they probably sell the parts or sell the car with different Vin.#. Being it's Ca. when they're caught they let them go to continue their crimes. I guess everybody was happy with Nuesome because they had a chance to dump him but reelected him.

I frequent local shows. Will see if they are stupid enough to attend. Thanks for the heads-up.

This is why you don't show your **** off on Facebook or online. Probably somebody he knew or someone they knew 'friend of a friend' who heard what was in there.

Terrible. Especially a car that’s been passed down in the family like that.

I’m sure this isn’t news, but just in case your friend hasn’t considered it there’s a possibility that this is someone he’s had some kind of contact with. Breaking into a garage, stealing parts out of another car etc indicate that the thief might have had prior knowledge of what was there and had a plan.

It’s also a good reminder to the rest of us about what we post online. I love posting pictures of my car as much as I like looking at other peoples cars, but you have to be careful about how much information is in those pictures. Like, street addresses, the layout and location of your shop and tools etc. It’s impossible to keep all your information off the internet, but you don’t want to post a road map to your valuables either.

This is why you don't show your **** off on Facebook or online. Probably somebody he knew or someone they knew 'friend of a friend' who heard what was in there.

Was literally typing the same thing when you posted.

Roofing staple their ballsack to a park bench.... then bring over the beekeeper with an africanized hive and have it set right behind'em and give it whack to interest them.... then if that doesn't work just... tie them to pole on a sunny day and duct tape a magnifying glass over the top of their head....then sit back and listen to the cries as the sun burns a hole right through their skull and into their brain.

They stole a car was it?:rolleyes:

San Fran-sicko. Heard of an old man chaining his B-body to a tree so his meth son would not sell it out from under him. Sad as heck.

-
Back