Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning guys. It's Monday pass the coffee please...

file.jpg

I drink plenty of water each day. You would think, all of the Beer would put pounds on me here, but I am actually down in weight to bout 185 now. Was 198 when I got here in Jan....:lol:
All the fresh unprocessed food is absolutely a game changer in diet. Plus the reduction in red meat that helps as well. For the most part every dish you show us looks just yummy! I bet she is excited. Is the daughter settling in well at her new cosmetology school?

All the fresh unprocessed food is absolutely a game changer in diet. Plus the reduction in red meat that helps as well. For the most part every dish you show us looks just yummy! I bet she is excited. Is the daughter settling in well at her new cosmetology school?
Yup, the food has a lot to do with it. Chin has finished and submitted most of her paperwork. The Daughter comes home here today to complete police records checks for both her and Chin.

Mitch is it Vietnam that's making it difficult to extend travel to the US in fear of losing younger people?? Or is it all the US red tape??

Mitch is it Vietnam that's making it difficult to extend travel to the US in fear of losing younger people?? Or is it all the US red tape??
Mostly the US red tape at this point. But I can now see light at the end of the tunnel.....

Good Morning Everyone. I hope all is well. Mitch - the paperwork seems like such a hassle. No wonder so many just find other ways to get here now. Cool temps made the paint dry very slowly this weekend, so I haven't had a chance to drive the Demon to see if the shake is gone or not. 11 days to Mopars in the Park.

What did you do to it Eric?

What did I do to it? Nothing since we talked on the phone. I put the bearing race in with Loctite 620. Just haven't had a chance to drive it to see if that is all the issue was - one of the other hubs like I am assuming the issue was. Well, I did some painting on the bare metal bits in the engine compartment. Ray Charles could have done better, but now it isn't bare rusty metal.

Nothing too exciting here today. I'll continue the work on the windowsills.
I counted yesterday, I've done 18 windows, 22 more to go. Thankfully the basement windows were done in the last couple years.
I'm going to focus on the kitchen area the next couple days, no ladder involved so should go pretty quick.
We take off early this afternoon for dinner with friends in Kansas City, about an hour away.

Latest new idea from the recent retiree is a hot tub on the back patio. I agree we need one.
We've never had one. Friends have one never heard any complaints.
Anyone here had experiences with them?

I didn't get as far planting the garden as I had hoped, was a bit of work stringing the pole bean rows. Put up a trellis for the peas, tomato ring with 5 planted. Also put rhubarb in the corner.

IMG_4575.jpg

Image (6).jpeg

IMG_4578.jpg

Image (8).jpeg

Latest new idea from the recent retiree is a hot tub on the back patio. I agree we need one.

We had one in our last house, there's a bit of upkeep but once you have it figured out they are worth it. Spa up, Spa down, wax on, wax off lol! (PH balance)

Just alot of work to keep the pH right is what my daughter says.

-
Back