Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Latest new idea from the recent retiree is a hot tub on the back patio. I agree we need one.
We've never had one. Friends have one never heard any complaints.
Anyone here had experiences with them?

I hear the same, upkeep - stay on it. I also hear they can be expensive to run year round, but it is awesome sitting in one, outside at night in a snow storm when it is cold out!!

I should add that ours was an older model, was there when we bought the last house. Things started failing so I ended up replacing the pump and the filter canister, vacuum button control for bubbler. We also put a new cover on it, had to be custom made. You will notice that you have a hot tub on your power bill especially if you run it all winter.

Im not going to build a pool at the new house in VN. Im the only one that really uses it here anyhow. They could never figure out how to maintain it until I took it over. They were buying cheap Chinese chlorine powder, and the water would turn green after a few weeks. I got some good Japanese 3in pucks that are stabilized, and use then in the skimmer. Now, same water in pool for 4 months, and I test about twice a week. The huge development across the street from my new house will have several pools. Im sure I can just walk over and pay little or nothing to use them....:thumbsup:

19072.jpeg
We did it!!! Mayan wedding ceremony is quite an experience! If you ever wish to renew your vows, come to Mexico on the beach..

I hear the same, upkeep - stay on it. I also hear they can be expensive to run year round, but it is awesome sitting in one, outside at night in a snow storm when it is cold out!!
I have one and will never be without it. It is a godsend when my body is beat up. Winter or summer. You will need a 220 disconnect on porch for it. Do not bother with a 110 v unit. Also they now come as salt water versions and that is a million times better for your body and almost zero maint. And if you do not wear swim suits in it the water stays cleaner much longer. Nothing better than soaking in tub outside while it rains or snows, toddy on the ledge.

Neutral Safety Switch
Yep. Comes from the starter relay.
On one of the upper bolts for the bellhousing to engine there's probably a wire retainer.
Then the wire goes up the firewall and joins in with the rest of the harness wires.Route it across to the driver side wherever the relay is.

Aiming high ! Make Monday great :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715931921
I think I had better get the Swinger out and get it serviced for the season. Lube/oil/filter for starters and pull the distributor for a heavier advance spring. @halifaxhops, would you use 1 stock spring and one of your advance springs or 2 of the aftermarket advance springs?

I think I had better get the Swinger out and get it serviced for the season. Lube/oil/filter for starters and pull the distributor for a heavier advance spring. @halifaxhops, would you use 1 stock spring and one of your advance springs or 2 of the aftermarket advance springs?
@halifaxhops must have me on ignore. :poke::lol::lol:

Just got a text from Andy. They have started assembling his Jeep. He's pretty pumped.

3239.png

-
Back