Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have been telling the wife this alot more lately. To dramatically cut down on shootings just do a better job controling the ammo, like show a ID for it? I know to serialize it also is a big NRA no no.
Every gun store , Walmart, rural king etc here, we already have to show an ID to buy ammo. Some stores like rural king make you show an iD to buy a mag

They closed up the mental institutions to save budget money, and now they wonder why there are so many shootings...

Many of these shooters now days have known mental disorders... Open some mental institutions so the people that need the help can get it...
Yes please!

Never driven in the rain... never washed with water

550 miles since 2014

$45K

howhtps://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/342405604591369/

View attachment 1715932711

It may have seen rain when it was in the shipping lot at the factory or during shipping...

Besides, there are water leak tests in the factories to make sure that all of the seals work properly - it got wet in there....

Why do some people get so anal about their car getting wet??? A little water won't hurt it....

I’m just praying for everyone everywhere these days. For peace. And that everyone makes it home to their loved ones. In the end that’s what matter

Being a Scot on both sides of family that one is a sore subject, hah!

Whales.jpg

Eric what changed on the shake? Switch parts around?

I swapped the original hub/drum assemblies back on with new bearings and races. One race was a looser fit than I liked, but some Loctite 620 cylindrical retaining compound around the race OD seems to have locked it in - fingers crossed

I have been telling the wife this alot more lately. To dramatically cut down on shootings just do a better job controling the ammo, like show a ID for it? I know to serialize it also is a big NRA no no.

It is horrible what happened and I can't imagine the grief. There was a shooting at my son's school a few years ago. Luckily it was a knife attack on the security person and he shot the attacker, whom lived. More laws and restrictions just hurt the law abiding citizens. Bad people are bad. Look at Chicago and other places with the strictest laws, they are also the worse offenders. Other countries all still have the crime, just people can't defend themselves. The kid was 18, did he legally buy all that he had? Likely not. They seem to leave that part out of the news. Parents need to be parents, schools need to teach...not indoctrinate, schools need to be able to discipline for wrong...and I am not speaking about pronouns and identities. It seems society is creating all of this madness by allowing it, fueling it. Get off the social media and news. :soapbox:

It is horrible what happened and I can't imagine the grief. There was a shooting at my son's school a few years ago. Luckily it was a knife attack on the security person and he shot the attacker, whom lived. More laws and restrictions just hurt the law abiding citizens. Bad people are bad. Look at Chicago and other places with the strictest laws, they are also the worse offenders. Other countries all still have the crime, just people can't defend themselves. The kid was 18, did he legally buy all that he had? Likely not. They seem to leave that part out of the news. Parents need to be parents, schools need to teach...not indoctrinate, schools need to be able to discipline for wrong...and I am not speaking about pronouns and identities. It seems society is creating all of this madness by allowing it, fueling it. Get off the social media and news. :soapbox:
Or instead of sending billions to Pakistan to study genders, we spend those billions installing ballistic grade glass and doors on the exterior and interior of our school buildings and train teachers to be defensive if needed.

and that’s the last I’ll say about that to avoid going too political

Due to Knob Creek, there probably already people watching me. Maybe my own satellite! Sometimes I wave to the sky, just to be nice.

Due to Knob Creek, there probably already people watching me. Maybe my own satellite! Sometimes I wave to the sky, just to be nice.
Speaking of, we’ve built a private, overly safe range. Dad wants to run his flak 30 hehe

And now for something completely different.
Take your sunblock all you Carlisle and MITP attendees. And hydrate, and for several of you I would suggest tossing some liquid IV in your back packs. (You know who you are) While it certainly tastes nasty when you mix with whatever carrier you choose, it saves the day!

And now for something completely different.
Take your sunblock all you Carlisle and MITP attendees. And hydrate, and for several of you I would suggest tossing some liquid IV in your back packs. (You know who you are) While it certainly tastes nasty when you mix with whatever carrier you choose, it saves the day!
I pee yellow most of the time. I'm used to being dehydrated. I can feel it in my joints. :lol:

Speaking of, we’ve built a private, overly safe range. Dad wants to run his flak 30 hehe

Very nice! That would be fun. I am hoping to have the opportunity to run the anti aircraft twin MG42s I know of sometime soon.

Sparkey for Congress!
The swamp wouldn’t like me.

I’d immediately introduce legislation for a constitutional amendment term limits, 4 terms for House of Representatives, 2 terms for Senate. Applies to spouses and immediate children of anyone elected to Congress or President.

Second thing would be an amendment to require a balanced budget every year or congress and the president and their staffs stop getting paid until the budget is balanced. This would include a ban on sending anymore monies overseas until the national debt is fully paid off.

see, I’ll never get elected because of that.

-
Back