Stop in for a cup of coffee

zkx14

Duster De-ruster
Reaction score
Uhmmmm.... You need some down time :lol:
Probably the strangest thing is my boss is getting us pizza tonight. (I was probably thinking of it cause he actually came in just before we left last night to deliver 3rd shift theirs.) Just for the maintenance guys. Always more than enough. And does not involve any of the people that were in the dream. So, yeah - :realcrazy: LOL

WV64Signet

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Probably the strangest thing is my boss is getting us pizza tonight. (I was probably thinking of it cause he actually came in just before we left last night to deliver 3rd shift theirs.) Just for the maintenance guys. Always more than enough. And does not involve any of the people that were in the dream. So, yeah - :realcrazy: LOL

Imagine that dudes surprise and shock when you walk up and punch him in the grill for no apparent reason :lol:

Preemptive strike on the pizza thief

Sublime one

72 Demon
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
You have just got to get out more!

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
rut-roh....

Should I go back to my builder and make that change in spec?

Even with the slanty?
Cost could come into play, but stock is not bad at all for street use, I wonder what a truck stall is , it might be spot on, 22, or 23. , would warrant a phone call and see what they think :thumbsup:

jaws

I put the fun in dysfunctional
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Morning all. 60 deg here this AM but humidity is still high at 40%. Big Hometown celebration going on here this weekend. Street dance fireworks tonight, parade community BBQ Saturday and the car show is Sunday.

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Morning all. 60 deg here this AM but humidity is still high at 40%. Big Hometown celebration going on here this weekend. Street dance fireworks tonight, parade community BBQ Saturday and the car show is Sunday.
Hot-dayam!! My kind of fun time :thumbsup:
Enjoy, sounds like a super time Jaws .

Sublime one

72 Demon
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Which car you taking?

Unconventional

Reaction score
It's FiftyFive Friday!

fiftyfivefriday.jpg

Good morning :D

zkx14

Duster De-ruster
Reaction score
Not a 'celebration'. but our town has a 'street fair' tomorrow. They block off the main crossroads and have craft and flea market vendors plus lots of food trucks. I'll probably do a quick walk around and grab a pit beef from the Legion's food stand.

jaws

I put the fun in dysfunctional
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Not a 'celebration'. but our town has a 'street fair' tomorrow. They block off the main crossroads and have craft and flea market vendors plus lots of food trucks. I'll probably do a quick walk around and grab a pit beef from the Legion's food stand.
Prety much the same thing, with craft market and a community garage sales.

zkx14

Duster De-ruster
Reaction score
Prety much the same thing, with craft market and a community garage sales.
They had yard sale weekend last month. From what I have heard it ain’t cheap for a street spot for tomorrow. So guess they want to get people there and not spread all over town.

Mopar Tim

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Cost could come into play, but stock is not bad at all for street use, I wonder what a truck stall is , it might be spot on, 22, or 23. , would warrant a phone call and see what they think :thumbsup:
Engine power has a effect on actual stall rpms.