Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
That tractor just made it also I was wondering if a piston seal was going to blow!

Next time if there ever is one I will make sure there is one. To bad Dean showed up later could definitely used his backhoe arm for that one.

And I was a assistant safety guy in the USAF, guess I forgot about risk assessment!

Just checking in quick, I have to get ready to go to the show/swap in Bartlett....

Morning guys, sounds like lift day was a success. I've been looking at them trying to decide if I really need one.

Just dreaming though have a few people that helped me through my little dilima that I have to pay back first.

Mornin FABO people, we need some lift day 2 pics for sure. Glad everyone made it through in one piece.

ah Sunday - the day b4 Monday... supposed to a day of rest... yeeeeah, ok - - - more like "hey, you never did xyz last weekend and now it HAS to be done day"... there'll be no deep couch sitting!!

Yep ones, fives, and tens. All mixed up. Rubber banded in a zip bag Inside another bag filled with blue Smurf blood and frozen solid. The bag had a leak all the money was soaked. LOL. ONLY HOPS.

Well allrighty then :D sounds like a good time was had and I am not sure what all got dun :rolleyes: Hops has small equipment :wtf: one of you went for a dip :eek:
Good morning men :rofl:

Hey my ears are ringing! Mitch and I were soaked in beer for sure. He is on the way to Hagerstown to meet up with Tike. I am just going to finish the lift install.

-
Back