Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It's Thundersalt Thursday!

thundersaltSat.jpg

Good morning :D

So, the party is over here for tonight. One of the major lead bankers in my city is always partying with us. And he always brings an assistant to take him home. Who do you think won the competition? My cans are on the left. Lol
PXL_20221117_160638324.MP.jpg

To bed now. Maybe I'll find some tail... But, she's not in much better shape than he was when he left here. Lol, kkkkkkkkkkkk

Morning, Back from the Dr's appointment. Cold and snow here, need to make some more coffee. Dogs are staring at me wanting their walk.

Good afternoon. Still drinking coffee here c\_/
Today is one of those days when I sort of wish I hadn't logged in. I see 4 rally fuel gauges that I don't really need but want. I could come out of retirement just long enough to renew those 4 gauges and generate a bit of happy moparing.
Then I see an early model brake booster that I want but seller says "no shipping".
State of SC is giving taxpayers a rebate on our 2021 income taxes. Because we waited until late March to file our return it will be about March 23 before we receive the rebate.

Then I see an early model brake booster that I want but seller says "no shipping".

Afternoon R.F.

Know anybody close by that might be able to pick-up and ship for you?

Today is one of those days when I sort of wish I hadn't logged in.

I getcha. I found a couple of things I couldn't do without as well :lol:

-
Back