Stop in for a drink.

-
Are you now a purveyor of used brick?

I remember my Dad having us kids chipping mortar off of old demolition brick.
Have a few lol.
Some newer, some like the driveway, date back to 1850 to 1870.
As per the company that's still in business told me.
I would guess I have a few thousand of those in the lot. Just have to dig them up

Wow...

OK useless trivia... 19th century soldiers would.use brick dust and water to make an abrasive paste to clean muskets, rifles and brass

Have a few lol.
Some newer, some like the driveway, date back to 1850 to 1870.
As per the company that's still in business told me.
I would guess I have a few thousand of those in the lot. Just have to dig them up
Not near as many, but these were scattered around the property when I moved here.

3C3DE2E3-1F3D-40CC-A5EC-FB7188681CB5.jpeg

Yeah

The back yard is fairly steep so I want to cut into the hillside and put a block retaining wall in....with a half circle hardscape space with a fire pit

No not really.
My legs are tired from all the time on my knees with the bricks I guess. That and it hasn't helped the pinched nerves in my neck. I just push on. A good walk Thursday should help.

Yeah, I get the soreness. More concerned about the chest pressure.

Talked to the guy who bid on the tires. Young Valiant owner as well as a family heirloom Duster that sounds cool Good guy. Going to meet up Friday evening and make the exchange.

Well I tuned into “My Bourbon Journey” live stream for the first time last night. Wow just Wow, super interesting and next thing I know our very own TMM is chatting it up with them. He even dropped his famous (so last summer!) tag line “Nice for the Price” Yep they parroted it and used it looks like TMM should have copyrighted it. Holy Smokes them guys know a lot about Bourbon, at one point I did not even know what they were talking about, it was like Bourbon Geek language. Just really a cool live stream. Well done TMM! I especially liked the part where you got them doing a raffle for samples, that was totally cool. I will subscribe if I can figure out how!

I went to meet with my business partner today at his home in Haddonfield NJ. We saw this Sassy Grass Green Signet vert parked nearby when we went out for a walk. We didn’t see the owner.

IDK if they are a member here...but whom ever they are, it was nice to see it out and being driven.

Cheers!

3D19908F-17DA-47E5-9140-A6DFC91FD036.jpeg

I went to meet with my business partner today at his home in Haddonfield NJ. We saw this Sassy Grass Green Signet vert parked nearby when we went out for a walk. We didn’t see the owner.

IDK if they are a member here...but whom ever they are, it was nice to see it out and being driven.

Cheers!

View attachment 1715802279
You know perfectly well I love my greens but Holy Smokes that is some green!! Beautiful car, just beautiful!

Cheers!

View attachment 1715802279
Sweet

70's color on the 60s body pops

Oh... and #MOREVALIANT

Happy Saturday night guys !!! Here is out little garage bar!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend

20211009_213102.jpg

-
Back