Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just playing with trains...

Bat outta hell!

View attachment 1715261429
Here is another for you, I took these picture myself as the train was being moved to little rock

1915113_101398179875537_3646339_n.jpg

1915113_101398209875534_2175133_n.jpg

I was trying to get him back into a car for 20+ years just because how he always lit up when talking about the old days. Now he wouldn't have to try to get whatever was being worked on done so it can be driven to work on Monday. No rush, more money, tools, knowledge, time, and help. Not to mention the resources that are available now versus the 60-70's in far northern WI. It has been great to watch and help with. He has met a bunch of new people and learned stuff from ones he already knew.

Another day of rain hear to deal with, hope this is a good day for everyone, Rainy looks like she will be busy and Hoppy will be busy driving to the DMV to tag the fire chicken again..

Him being my Dad, not to be confused with the creepy van talk earlier...

I spent a small amount of time on the Ramcharger I am taking my new transmission out of Tuesday , hope to get it out this weekend wen it stops raining

00000041.jpg

00000042.jpg

My recliner broke. Guess its like an emergency, like when the tv remote batteries die...

Actually prob stopping in the VN grocery store today since I will be down there. Definitely different in there!

I am glad I put a drain plug pan on it two years ago , it just pour out, no rain around the pan , Lol
I did that on my power wagon, not thinking,no exhaust. Then put exhaust on, plug is right above it:BangHead:

Today. Short drive to take wife for carpool ride. Clean office.
Barracuda into shop.

-
Back