Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep Cheryl had a reaction like that with steroid shots. It wasn't good.

Having worked in NSAID drug product development for the past 10 years, I can tell you that allergic reactions happen more often than people realize. It can happen on the first dose, or on the 10,000th dose. There is a warning about it on the label of every NSAID on the market.

Having worked in NSAID drug product development for the past 10 years, I can tell you that allergic reactions happen more often than people realize. It can happen on the first dose, or on the 10,000th dose. There is a warning about it on the label of every NSAID on the market.
sounds like we're almost safer NOT taking the medicines :eek:

Just saying what?
That you haven't looked yourself?
If you don't know the difference, you could have just asked and I would have told you, complete with circles and arrows if needed.
LOL
That I googled it and got some good answers easily and even found a FABO thread that seems to support my first link to mymopar.
If I had known you are the resident expert I would have asked you, but I was unaware of this.

just recovering from this hand surgery. Had a HORRIBLE reaction to.......Advil!!! could not believe that, been my pain reliever of choice for years, never had a problem before....Dave suggests Alive from now on....
I take one Aleve every day for my joint pains... Quit takin the narcotics years ago...Works well for me..

Do a brunch on new years day?
Daughter does not have a car, so we usually go pick her up for a long weekend. Or sometimes she can catch a ride at least partway with friends. But, now she is shift manager at work and cant get off of work or even out early. Son doesn't want to drive 4 hours unless they can spend a couple days here. (although we went out in the afternoon before Thanksgiving and drove home after dinner next day). Hopefully we can coordinate a weekend with all together in near future.

Got the pos chevy started, one small door skin, rockerguard and some rattle can black and away it goes.
Have to measure leaf springs on barracuda to get the right bushings and bolts. Get them on order, next time diff comes out it gets new bushings.

Beautiful day out there today, sun is out and its just below freezing. Wind tapered off so spending some time outdoors doing a few odds and ends.

Took my Birthday off yesterday, but I take a lot of days off..:eek:.... Today I pulled in the 07 Mustang V6, for the clutch job. Pulled the driveshaft, and the crossmember, and O2 sensors, and associated connector on trans. Now I gotta wait, for one of these young bucks to return my transmission jack, sometime today. Probably just wait till tomorrow to pull it....:thumbsup:

Beautiful day out there today, sun is out and its just below freezing. Wind tapered off so spending some time outdoors doing a few odds and ends.
Ditto! Beautiful day here. I was asked to attend my wifes Christmas Party for work from 1-??? I declined. 1-its downtown St. Paul and Parking would suck to find. 2-its beautiful out and I want to work on my snowmobile.

Ditto! Beautiful day here. I was asked to attend my wifes Christmas Party for work from 1-??? I declined. 1-its downtown St. Paul and Parking would suck to find. 2-its beautiful out and I want to work on my snowmobile.
and shoot that bump stock before you have to turn it in right hahaha

Took my Birthday off yesterday, but I take a lot of days off..:eek:.... Today I pulled in the 07 Mustang V6, for the clutch job. Pulled the driveshaft, and the crossmember, and O2 sensors, and associated connector on trans. Now I gotta wait, for one of these young bucks to return my transmission jack, sometime today. Probably just wait till tomorrow to pull it....:thumbsup:

It's probly aluminium .. Just do the chest press thing :lol:

and he pretty much says that...

says he doesn't know what to ask... Forum requires a price. He gave one, but it's OBO

Very possible. I'm glad to see people put stuff like this up vs just assuming nobody needs it.
oh when you look at it THAT way :thumbsup:

Darn the luck. Richard's Sporting Goods didn't have the semi comical gift idea I had in mind. Big 5 has a more useful item

0510_13565_0438_000_thumb_02.jpg

14" of Bowie. Perfect BBQ utensil :rolleyes:
Time to get geared up for the motorcicle :rolleyes:

:lol:You know I never did buy one... When I was thinking about it they were still only $99
me neither but I figured it was only a matter of time. I've shot one a couple times but after all the years of firing true FAs, its kind of like screwing a blow up doll, fun but pointless.

and he pretty much says that...

says he doesn't know what to ask... Forum requires a price. He gave one, but it's OBO

Very possible. I'm glad to see people put stuff like this up vs just assuming nobody needs it.
yes mom...

-
Back