Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well crap.
73102A23-CC73-4D3F-8C48-0FA173930F17.png
In farenheit.
Its wrong. My thermometer is -36 celcius. Should have plugged in truck.

Well ,i go stand outside naked for a couple minutes in the morning.
This way when i go out fully dressd i doesent feel nearly as cold.

Pellet stove is working to keep house warm.
I filled stove in shop and left it running overnight,will crank it up before i go for breakfast.
I need to go out and plug in my truck.
Buddy tried to start his truck yesterday, no go. So im driving today. He usually picks me up.

I have really awesome winter boots, in this cold my feet are toasty. Literally, they get hot.
No batteries,just warm boots.

Yes,i verified it is cold.
Went and plugged in my truck. Cord was still under hood. Its good now.

Think he same here. The storm will hit us early afternoon. Should a mess tomorrow. Wet mix on top over night!

Good morning TJ and Hops.
Thunder and lightning show this morning, rained all night I believe , 64 GMC is in the shop ready for a grease and check of all the pall joints and tie rods and wheel bearings
55 degrees right now , it's going to start dropping this morning, 36 degrees by 5pm

Good Morning...we were lucky, only a couple inches snow last night.
Wind chill -1 and not going to get much better throughout the day.
45 Monday, so most of this will be gone.

Ray saw your distro ad. I was really tempted to post and ask if the 67 383 had brass tags....:rofl:

Good Morning...we were lucky, only a couple inches snow last night.
Wind chill -1 and not going to get much better throughout the day.
45 Monday, so most of this will be gone.
Same here, but the low will be 22 and will be getting out of here by Monday , high of 41 then up to 55 Wed.
Good morning Zman

My little brother Pete on the ground and my young gun 6'3" young gun friend Dustin, so glad to have this behind me, now to order a B&M flex plate so I can use this 318 to 360 Converter :thumbsup:

000000013.jpg

000000014.jpg

000000015.jpg

000000016.jpg

000000012.jpg

-
Back