Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Dam they just dropped the snow line now in 6-12 zone!:mad:

Morning Chris
That's how we were started 9-12 then 4-8 then 3-6 and ended up with 2. All within 24 hours.
I just don't listen to them. It is what it is, and we'll get what we get. Just be ready for it.

Yeah, I’ve only increased my financial holdings by 800% in the past 4 years...what do I know? :D

Yeah yeah. I quadrupled mine in 2.5 years but then again, it’s easy to quadruple when you start in the basement after a long layoff

I started out with nothing, and still have most of it left.... :rolleyes:

Dang...Why do you guys get up so early on the weekend? Oh that's right you don't work! Just Keefer and I do. Good Morning everyone

Morning guys.

Sucks about the accident. It sounds like you are ok though, so that is what matters.

Have to go in for a 4 hour meeting, then heading out. Hope it is a great day for everyone. A lot of weather moving in for most of the crew this weekend. Be safe

They predicted 6 - 10 inches for us overnight...

So far barely an inch....

(That's what she said...:D)

I am sitting here with my lap blanket on....Full coffee cup. watching the big butt weather girl...It just doesn't get any better than this

Good morning @krazykuda , I see you are up and putting your brain in gear, keep on truck'en :thumbsup:

Still trying to catch up on back reading...

I got tired and fell asleep trying last night...

At least I'm caught up to last morning... 203 more messages to go.... :rolleyes: :BangHead:

thank you for mine.....chris:rofl:
your welcome Timmy

Yep....

He started it...

Like I said, "People that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"...

I think my post that I copied in both threads today (his interior thread and my distributor thread) got the point across to him... I called him out... He was on earlier and hasn't replied as of yet...

Some people don't know not to wake a sleeping lion.... :realcrazy:
I think he realized he was outnumbered

Morning, hope you are healing up ok ??
doing better thanks

Dang...Why do you guys get up so early on the weekend? Oh that's right you don't work! Just Keefer and I do. Good Morning everyone
up all night with a sick toddler

Still trying to catch up on back reading...

I got tired and fell asleep trying last night...

At least I'm caught up to last morning... 203 more messages to go.... :rolleyes: :BangHead:
Yep !! I seen you have a complete page to yourself on replies :rofl:

Morning Ray.. my 1971 Demon 440/727 column shift linkage

I think there may be a couple of different shift arms for 727, but just a couple. Probably matched to the bellcrank (pivot whatever)

The bracket that bolts to the trans is different than the 904 one, it has to jog up a bit before it can go down as it's slightly differently located on the bellhousing because the 727 is larger than the 904 in that area...

The z-bars are also different from 904 to 727....

Ran across that putting the son's 71 Valiant together and installed a 727 instead of 904 like it originally came with...

I remember I got a few in and none worked. Just took what was needed and made it. I wish some one made a cable kit for a column. I still don't really like the feel of it.

The arms are different distances apart for the 727 compared to the 904... Same clocking, different spacing in between....

Which makes it longer for me to catch up when I keep adding more to read.... :BangHead:

Like trying to kick water up hill.... :realcrazy:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good morning, actually made it here before everyone left. i think :D
Good morning, you have been enjoying your Fury a bunch this year, I almost jumped in and said to a friend of yours that ask you to wash your white wall with an sos pad yesterday , but I seen you took care of it :thumbsup:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good morning, you have been enjoying your Fury a bunch this year, I almost jumped in and said to a friend of yours that ask you to wash your white wall with an sos pad yesterday , but I seen you took care of it :thumbsup:

Yep Mike, thanks, and I am happy to see you got some awesome progress on Victoria.

I am sitting here with my lap blanket on....Full coffee cup. watching the big butt weather girl...It just doesn't get any better than this

And what are you doing under the blanket????

Daffy Duck 02.gif

-
Back