Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I will match those bumps.
hoppyland.jpg

Again, this is f.
42861F78-85FE-4180-9F29-55956EAACBC0.png
And its off,my thermometer is -37 celcius.Do i Win?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good morning, you have been enjoying your Fury a bunch this year, I almost jumped in and said to a friend of yours that ask you to wash your white wall with an sos pad yesterday , but I seen you took care of it :thumbsup:

Wesley's bleach white and then coat them with Armor All.... :steering:

Wesley's bleach white and then coat them with Armor All.... :steering:

Hey Karl, thanks....but I think the root problem is the off-brand tires while they are serving well, I think the white-walls absorb the dirt and black rubber compound, and using Armor All really adds to the "bleed thru" if you will. They just don't stay bright for very long.

It is foggy outside and a very slow time of year here, so probably not much turnout, but my die-hard Mopar buddy might still drive out here. First time I went to this little gathering, I glanced over and saw his ' 68 Fury convertible, 383 commando, 4 speed...I bare faced asked him to give me a ride in it...he showed me what it could do. He owned it for a long time but sold it to a guy in Australia last year. He wants to concentrate restoring his Dad's Challenger. Anyway I hope he's there, I'll let him take me for a ride in my Fury, he's only driven it once and it wasn't running that good then.

My buddy from college that's a Mopar guy bought a 68 Fury with a 383 4 speed and a bench seat... Was a really nice car... He wanted a manual trans bench seat car...

Everyone have a snazzy Saturday, time for this old fart to get moving............... Later

Kansas doesn't have a front plate. When you go through the toll booth it does take a pic of the front and rear plate area.
Those double plate states do drive down our roads, dodging those pot holes caused by low bid and poor maintenance.
Sorry!!

They get both front and rear plates when you go through a toll here...

My little brother Pete on the ground and my young gun 6'3" young gun friend Dustin, so glad to have this behind me, now to order a B&M flex plate so I can use this 318 to 360 Converter :thumbsup:

View attachment 1715277418

View attachment 1715277419

View attachment 1715277420

View attachment 1715277421

View attachment 1715277422
Your brother has that "What the hell ya doing takin' pictures" look on his face. LOL
Went with a B&M Flex plate after breaking a few normal eared style plates. Didn't break even when I had some flex plate to converter bolts back out a couple years ago.
How, why, I don't know but it must be something about how I don't get the torque right..

-
Back