Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
or-Boat-Car-Marine-Drinks-Holders-Of-Center-Cup-Holder-Adapter-Cup-Keeper-French-Fry.jpg_640x640.jpg
Yeh, I see a few on ebag. I'll figure out something for it eventually...

Well, I’m back from the Oral Surgeon. I knew it wasn’t going to be good when I walked in and they didn’t try to check me in, just told me to have a seat.

5 mins later, the nurse came out and said they had a medical emergency going on and would just do a quick assessment on me to determine how long I could wait for the extraction to be rescheduled. 10 minutes later, I was checked and rescheduled for Friday next week.

:BangHead:

Well, I’m back from the Oral Surgeon. I knew it wasn’t going to be good when I walked in and they didn’t try to check me in, just told me to have a seat.

5 mins later, the nurse came out and said they had a medical emergency going on and would just do a quick assessment on me to determine how long I could wait for the extraction to be rescheduled. 10 minutes later, I was checked and rescheduled for Friday next week.

:BangHead:
GRRRRRR

Just scored three of these. People been asking me for a while if I had any.
s-l1600.jpg

I belong in jail!

Six pack cars for the electronic retard system. Super rare to find. Hey the guy offered them had to say yes right! DR1114420, 43

I do think the aluminum intakes help a lot. Especially the wedge motors with the open area under the plenum. The stock cast intake on my 273 is so flat and the carb gasket is pretty thin. You shut it off and you can hear the gas percolating in the carb for a while. I tried one of those fancy insulating spacers but ended up with a vacuum leak.

That sucks...

Six pack cars for the electronic retard system. Super rare to find. Hey the guy offered them had to say yes right! DR1114420, 43
I won't ask for one then. I could use one for my Swinger. Dealer installed air didn't get one. I think I'll get one when I put the 4 barrel intake and carb on. Edelbrock has them.
A factory one should work with a little modification to the mounting.

-
Back