Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
re-purpose and fabricate until it fits!!
Repurpose and fabricate!

giphy.gif

Thank you TJ, I saved these pictures just in case :thumbsup:

Good morning Mike, I sure hope you get good news this morning, and this can be delt with quickly and safe as they do what ever needs to be dun.
I have a couple more photos if you need.

Couple inches of snow this morning, calm and sunny now.
And mild temp.
Just plunkin away at fixin junk.
No barracuda this weekend, dd maintenace and maybe a little cleanup and painting the hoist.

Yeah I kinda felt stupid yesterday running the snowblower to get rid of 6 or less inches of powdery snow but now I'm glad I did! I had a feeling this would happen, and just as I was getting done the sleet started. Now we have this 3/8" of ice on top. Today I've been relaxing, listening to the water dripping and watching our driveway dry out while the whole neighborhood's been abuzz with the sounds of motors revving and tires spinning.
Yep, my driveway is almost clean. Little bit of ice where the house shadows it, but that is loosening and I just pushed most of it off with the shovel. Like 2 minutes of work. And yes, most of my neighbors driveways were quite treacherous this morning and will likely be again tomorrow if they don't scrape them off. Which is now a manual process, not a walk behind the snowblower. :thumbsup:

Got back from my electrocardiogram. Cool live videos but pretty spooky sounds that heart valve is making. Sounds like a guide that needs some oil! LOL

Got back from my electrocardiogram. Cool live videos but pretty spooky sounds that heart valve is making. Sounds like a guide that needs some oil! LOL
So what'd they say?? We'll get back with you in a few days typical BS??

Looking for truck tires. Currently have Goodyear SR-A LT 265/60R20...not cheap!!
So far best local is $224 a tire including mount & balance.
Of course with this place a "cash sale" might be cheaper.

20” tires arent cheap. Its funny that the rim sizes are getting bigger.

Thats it for today,couple oil changes,fuel level sensor and diagnose f250 for lack of power. Adaptive reset seems to have straightened it out. Will let it sit outside and see what it runs like tomorrow. Oh, forgot it has gps tracking system and i was out doing stop and go’s at wot to about 80 mph.:lol: Superintendant will be looking into it i’m sure.

I know they say you shouldn't eat lead paint chips, but maybe quitting cold turkey dropped your level to quickly.

-
Back