Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Time to 'un'recognize it. That's dumber than 3XL yoga pants.. Just cuz people do it, don't make it right..

Yep, just 'cuz it fits, doesn't make it right....

19f6q5.jpg

This is what the guy in the picture ^^^ is sayin'...

Another successful junk yard trip the morning. :thumbsup: Got a pair of brake drums with just surface rust outside ( not chunking rust off like mine). Insides almost like new, flat and no ridge on outer edge. All the brake guts, adjusters etc, but prob get new shoes. Set of floor mats with just the usual wear spot at accelerator pedal (mine were absent). and an overflow bottle that I might be able to see through with a little cleanup. all for $34.10

One of the unrecorded mysteries. Like finding marine fossils on top of a 4000' peak in the middle of the Mojave Desert. :lol:
Our planet holds tons of mysteries. Like how the stones at stone hedge weighing several tons were moved from hundreds of miles away. And then put in near perfect alignment with Easter Island on the opposite side of the Globe

Trying to get through the pain with some beer and focusing on my artwork to keep me distracted.

Just finished this one...

Abandoned gas cars 1 - Copy.jpg

My daughters wants a Gee Bee design to iron on a white sweatshirt. Will work on that next.

@Ddaddy, you need a sip or two of this. It's a barrel pick by a local wine and spirits store. Good stuff. It would make you forget about your missing tooth. LOL
hy vee barrell pick.jpg

-
Back