Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good Morning and Happy Friday. Will be a short day here today. Lots of flooding in towns around here. Went from teens in temperature to 60's yesterday with rain. Snow melt, rain, and river ice dams wreaking havoc. No problems for my house, but others are in bad shape.

Good Morning and Happy Friday. Will be a short day here today. Lots of flooding in towns around here. Went from teens in temperature to 60's yesterday with rain. Snow melt, rain, and river ice dams wreaking havoc. No problems for my house, but others are in bad shape.
, all flood gates are up all along the Mississippi, it sure has been a very wet 6 months, we all need some sunny days with zero rain here in northeast Arkansas, have a good day, hope all is well with friends and folks near by

Morning all. I go in for my scope today over the lunch hour. I hope they get some good videos and don't find anything serious.

Hope your feeling better??

Morning to the mob! Weather up here has jazzed up my parts delivery from AMD. But gave me a chance to dial in new wire feed machine. Most roads are still shut down. State patrol was in my way again last night blocking road home so I had to take back roads. What a mess. Let the flooding begin.

Rocker welded in,young feller was welding. Great! Im glad hes taking it on.
Hes watching me plan my welds,watcing a gap draw itself together as i tacked it. Almost looked like i knew what i was doing....
Cab corner is trimmed,ready to go in. Sprayed galvanizing primer and it gets welded in next time.
Ya get even better at stuff when you gto to show someone how to do it.

damn... I'm 0-8 on MDS sensor removals. How the hell do you get these things out without busting them

Big blizzard in Colo 2 days ago. Started melting yest. Had 60 to 70 MPH winds and lots of snow. One of the lowest air pressures in SE Colo ever reported .

morning all. crazy weather everywhere...
snow, then rain, then snow.

hope everyone stayed safe!

at least we have something cool going on in R&D
imagejpeg_0-jpg-jpg.1715301776

Looks like he tried to show a pic.

Not intentional baiting :poke:
Sorry guys, is the engine pic not showing?? Roller Cam 408. to eventually replace the current flat tappet 408.

just a cell phone pic, not the best quality. sorry

Sorry guys, is the engine pic not showing?? Roller Cam 408. to eventually replace the current flat tappet 408.

just a cell phone pic, not the best quality. sorry

nope, no pic. but cool nevertheless

Good morning. Certainly can't complain about my weather. Wishing everyone a much improved weekend.

Good morning. Certainly can't complain about my weather. Wishing everyone a much improved weekend.
Nice here too. Chance of some passing rain but supposed to hit 70 today. Will cool back to the 40's next few days and freezing at night, but I think we are about done with Winter. :thumbsup:

Dirt Track season is here, close to here anyway. Sprints and Midgets over the hill tonight. Busy weekend over there. NASCAR on the 1/2 mile tomorrow night and flat track motorcicles on Sunday.

-
Back