Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Static im sure. But i picked up 5 routers when trying to enter my password. Strange. I have been having problems for a while, new router solved it for a month.
Wonder if someone is trying to sign onto my network.

You would have paid them and never seen them again.
My reply would be -i’ll burn it where it sits.

Told the guy that was coming to take some trees that i was going to burn em. Showed up the next day.

Static im sure. But i picked up 5 routers when trying to enter my password. Strange. I have been having problems for a while, new router solved it for a month.
Wonder if someone is trying to sign onto my network.
do you have neighbors close enough that could pick it up? I sometimes see my neighbors on the list, but signal strength is pretty low.

Tomorrow i finish tractor bucket,weld a trailer reciever on and a brace to support it. Paint and done.

do you have neighbors close enough that could pick it up? I sometimes see my neighbors on the list, but signal strength is pretty low.
Definetly. My router goes 500 feet on a good day.

That happens here once in a while. Usually need to reboot the WiFi to fix it.
That is sort of hit or miss here. When the power goes off for a little while or ATT chits out for a little while, sometimes everything hooks right back to the wifi. Other times I have to restart the TV and the laptop. I suppose there are places in their software, click to reconnect. Simply reboot usually works. A very few times I have had to re enter the password in the TV. I think those were Sony/android updates.

I'm a little depressed. For the first time in almost a year I'm not planning to do something with the car, or looking for a part.
I felt so bad last night I signed us up for three out of town car shows.
Should of seen Cheryl's face when I gave her the three locations to make reservations.:eek:
She pointed out that was six out of town trips this summer.
I reminded her with this car we were global ambassadors sharing the car with others. All I got was a ya right.
Even though she might not of shown it, I know what she's thinking.
She's excited to go.:D

Last edited:
Morning Mike. Any flooding there. Saw the news last night feel for those people.
Not here near me but anywhere near a river or creek, I am 38 miles from Black river, I live on the ridge so I don't ever flood, all the creeks are running real good.

Freaking pressure tank went out on the well yesterday. Had to get it fixed was not up to doing it. $600. Ouch was planning on giving that to the daughter as part of a wedding gift. Guess it is back to a McD's gift certificate now.....

Freaking pressure tank went out on the well yesterday. Had to get it fixed was not up to doing it. $600. Ouch was planning on giving that to the daughter as part of a wedding gift. Guess it is back to a McD's gift certificate now.....
If we could only plan that repair crap out better. Just never know when.

I hear yea, my washer went out (pump housing gave up) it was 13 years old and I had to get into my tire fund (savings) to replace it

Good morning everyone. 40's and 50's this week. Sump pump finally started to take a break occassionally. Hope all is well out there in Coffeeland.

Morning everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful and productive day. Spring break here at the college, lots of contractors coming in this week to help with some major projects.

Morning gents, we are going to warm up this week so the flooding will begin. My Dad down in Ark. is also on high ground but says water is everywhere. Everything is at the edge or over the banks.
ROADS ARE WASHED OUT IN SOME AREA'S, I DROVE TO HARDY TO SEE MY BROTHER AND CREEKS DID A BUNCH OF DAMAGE TO OUT LIEING ROADS UP IN THE HILLS, MADE IT TOUGH GETTING TO MY LITTLE BROTHERS PLACE.. sorry about the cap lock, did not know it was on

Morning everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful and productive day. Spring break here at the college, lots of contractors coming in this week to help with some major projects.
Same here, a road just 3 miles away is shut down for spring break so they can put bigger and longer drainage pipes under the road , have a groovy day bud :thumbsup:

-8. High of plus 3 today. I will take it. But no sun.

-
Back