Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
If it was NOS, it doesn’t need to be restored...it’s new.
Yep. That’s what I said... dude had a grille for the polara posted for sale on one of the Facebook pages, said pm for price, I did, he wants 3500... said “that’s what I have in it after the restoration costs” I went, what restoration costs if it’s NOS, he goes NOS means you take old stock and restore it to make it new again, hence the New Old Stock.... :realcrazy:

It got cloudy here and the cold wind kicked up. Nothing like taking a nap in am inoperable car with a nice comfy bench seat.

20190319_182736.jpg

Do you guys think the gas pedal looks odd.

It's a newer style gas pedal so its not an early A unit, but it gets rid of the old style linkage and connects to an edelbrock carb

20190319_183508.jpg

nah wallaby is an aussie character.

He called me mate, sounded Aussie to me, so I thought maybe he turned into a wallaby for the night. :lol::lol:
Ted and I were talking about Australia tonight. He retired from John Deere and was in international sales. He spent a lot of time in Europe and a couple trips to Australia.

So I was listenin' to XM Radio today and they're talking about Woodstock 50 at Watkins Glen. 7 acts from 1969 I think it said. Country Joe McDonald among them. I wonder if he has a new rendition of "The Fish Cheer"? :rofl:

-
Back