Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any of you guys have or use a Harbor Freight blast cabinet? They are on sale and I have a 20% off coupon to boot.
I don't need much but a freestanding one would work for me. I don't have benches so no room for the benchtop models.

View attachment 1715307292
Used a similar one. Find a crappy old shop and use it to exhaust dust outdoors.chuck the filter.. I found glass bead is better to use in a cabinet.
Sometimes the blast gun needs tweaking,i ended up buying a better gun ($59) and found it blasted much better and used a little less air.

Used a similar one. Find a crappy old shop and use it to exhaust dust outdoors.chuck the filter.. I found glass bead is better to use in a cabinet.
Sometimes the blast gun needs tweaking,i ended up buying a better gun ($59) and found it blasted much better and used a little less air.
Lol. Crappy old shop. You know i meant shop vac, right?

IMG_2060.JPG
So one of my guys daughter manages a local bar. It is a total redneck farmer bar. It is great! We stopped in for a beer after the day was over and got roped into helping with an event this evening. Shame you boys weren't here I would introduce you to a Roxanne, she rocks! She signed my new shop swag.

If the 20% off coupon works $143.20 + tax.

My daughter is on a mission to create one of a kind sweatshirts for herself using some of my images. She picks the sweatshirt colors and images she wants. I just fine tune the details for printing. Today we made the first one.

62197BF7-4142-48A3-875B-1BB0F00064B7.jpeg

Starting some stir fry. Beef and green beans. And of course egg drop soup. Having a few fingers of R&R reserve in my buddy Lon's honor. It's his birthday today. @lkopaska

I wouldn't know how to test for comparison purposes but how good are the Rhoads lifters? Are they precise enough that all the cylinders work the same? And because Chris is talking about a Poly, are the cams he mentioned hydraulic or solids. Poly's were all solids.

The rhoades lifters work great...

When I installed a MP 484/284 cam in my 340 Barracuda with standard lifters it had a choppy idle at 1100 RPM... After installing a set of Rhoades lifters I got it to idle much smoother at 800 RPM and 3" more vacuum at idle and much steadier vacuum and idle RPM...

I ran it with a stock converter and 3.91 sure grip axle and it had no problems launching or revving up...

I could roast the tires for as long as I liked and was able to keep it under control and made many great smoke clouds for the spectators at the first 3 Woodward Dream Cruises in Detroit when the cops didn't care about burnouts....

I thought you torqued the rod bolts? Not me, I thought you torqued the bolts?

Hey guys...anyone seen my wristwatch? I lost it halfway through adding the oil...

That's like hearing the surgeon say "Oops" during surgery.... :wtf:

It's raining, spring is here!!

When you get a consistent 2 weeks of high 60s and low 70s and then rain..... rain not snow, means spring.

Yay

Spring has sprung the grass has rizz, wonder where the flowers is? Some say the bird is on the wing but that's absurd, the wing is on the bird!

My daughter is on a mission to create one of a kind sweatshirts for herself using some of my images. She picks the sweatshirt colors and images she wants. I just fine tune the details for printing. Today we made the first one.

View attachment 1715307340
Is she a mopar girl yet, we need greater numbers.

She looks like she needs a duster

Yep, she did her middle school senior social studies report on the Scat Pack. She wants my ‘69 GTS.
I learned how to drive in my adoptive dad's 69 barracuda 'cuda. 340 4 speed, he bought it as a used car in 1972.

What an experience..... the driving instructor looked at the pedal extensions kinda weird but never said anything. (2x4 blocks duct taped to the clutch pedal)

-
Back