Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning all, sounds like it's work around the house day in here. Quick check of my wells then yard work for me also, but mine includes cleaning the barn.

Looks like our weather could be nice today. Was originally supposed to be rain all day. Maybe get Alex to help me change the door on the Neon.

Morning all, off to the condo, almost finished! Thank (enter whatever imaginary deity you want here)!

Good morning crew. Doing the Easter thing this aft. What are great weather weekend so far. 60's yesterday and today. 70 tomorrow. Mom found the car she wants. Chebbie Blazer of all things, paint color looks like Tawny Gold mopar color or at least close. Closest Subbie dealer is 2+ hours from her house, but Forester Sport is the close second.

20190419_102401.jpg

Does anybody hang their exhaust from the floor pans? Asking for a friend...
There were exhaust hangers bolted to the floor, i removed them and welded the holes shut.
Think i am close. Rear valance used to be attached in the centre, to tire well, he cut it out, dunno why....
So many little bits to deal with.
Made a copper backup fixture to assist with filling holes.

3D94A934-E016-43C1-B809-BA4202EF3A61.jpeg

First time right full downside up!
And all the floor part is blackened...
DAA30982-7022-4FD2-84D2-54B96DF77164.jpeg
02AD41C8-8999-451D-959B-C6AFE1A71CC7.jpeg

Put rear diff back in, back on wheels and start bodywork,trial fit engine.

Well, got the computer up and running with a basic load of programs...

Now to rip all my CD's to the hard drive and save the files before adding the other CD/DVD programs that may interfere with ripping the CD's with Media Player...

Hey all you Carlisle dwellers.....

They are trying to gather up members (I said members...) of all of Joey's F_BO sites for Carlisle to qualify for a free tent...

If you all sign up, it may help them get a tent....

FBBO Tent at Carlisle Mopar Event July 2019, Join In !
Hmm, Be great to have a tent under any of the site names. But I would bet there are far more FABO than any other and many of us are already registered as such...

Bought a set of tie down brackets like this from a FABO member.
Painted them up chassis black and slip them on.
Bracket is heavy steel and fit perfect.
Will be so nice not to shimmy up and slip that axle strap over and miss the fuel line!!
Pic is not my car...
image-jpeg.jpg

image-jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back