Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I like the numbers on the lower side of spec. 28-32° Dwell is the time the points stay closed. If the adjustment is 30 or just below the4 numbers will go up slightly as the rubbing block wears. Speaking of that, @halifaxhops , what do you use for point lube? I may still have a few of those little capsules that came with points.
Cam lube works great

Spent an hour to make the sleeve to repair the rear hanger on the dart. That one wont ever rust through again.
Assemble,install new shocks, service and oil change.
Then a road test.

The younger kid and I scored a few bikes last sunday...

One Schwinn men's varsity 10 speed, one Schwinn woman's varsity 10 speed, and one Schwinn Collegiate 5 speed that looks like a ten speed... All in green.... The men's varsity is a darker green...

View attachment 1715339476
All classics.
Heavy buggers, but strong.
Probably one of the better 10-speeds for where a internal geared or mountai/cross bike would otherwise be first choice.

Hey @Ddaddy , I wore my Toolman brewing t shirt to a grand opening of a new Brewhaus in town and a gal came up and asked where the brewery was. I said "in my basement". We laughed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dart has a vibration, thinking its driveline,will have to investigate when i have a couple free days.
As it is, the bill is pretty steep.

Finished this one today...

13670920-E6D9-4548-9622-90A44A8EE068.jpeg

Last edited:
Caught a cold with a bit of a nasty cough :BangHead: Was hackin pretty good yesterday. Doing a little better today with the help of the Quil brothers. Guess I will see how I feel in the AM, but likely not going to show the car tomorrow. Too long of a day. More likely just go for a while as a spectator.

Last edited:
Aren't they now called Crash Bang Boom? Zipperheads closed after the owner retired back around 2000 and sold it to some employees who renamed it CBB as I recall.
I think that's basically correct. Maybe not the same place but sortof a legacy of the original store.
On the old Zipperhead store, I vaguely remember the zipper going down an architectural element. I found a couple of pictures on-line of the last artwork which included large ants.

I found the whole thing very intriguing and somewhat amusing - which I suppose was the idea.

I think that's basically correct. Maybe not the same place but sortof a legacy of the original store.
On the old Zipperhead store, I vaguely remember the zipper going down an architectural element. I found a couple of pictures on-line of the last artwork which included large ants.

I found the whole thing very intriguing and somewhat amusing - which I suppose was the idea.
It was typical South Street back in the day. The more outrageous, the better.

Where do all the hippies meet? South Street!

Just got the news. Rick just hit a deer with his Belvedere convert. (@ about 40 sec. on the video)

Rick's car.jpg

-
Back