Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have. 30mph if you can get it to run right. I use the premix gas that i run in my grass trimmer.
I have also some scary crap right there on a bike. Still have it also. Should get it running to use at Carlisle to run around with.

I have also some scary crap right there on a bike. Still have it also. Should get it running to use at Carlisle to run around with.
A whizzer or one of the old motor kits would be so much nicer.

For the last three years i just go for a ride around my neighbourhood on it. Needs a cup of gas from time to time.

Always wanted a whizzer. the prices got crazy on them also a Harley hummer. I do have a Triumph Terrier that I have been hauling aroud for 20 something years. Nice bike if I ever re do it. Prototype actually a 53 made for board track racing.
Like this but stripped down and a nickle frame.
2-1513199735586.jpg

So I went to local microbrew yesterday to select and purchase some Local Flavor for MITP show. Started sampling as I had a driver with me. Sampling led to tasting which led to swilling beer which led to totally spacing out why I was there and left empty handed. Epic fail on original plan. Reckon I will have to go back.

Always wanted a whizzer. the prices got crazy on them also a Harley hummer. I do have a Triumph Terrier that I have been hauling aroud for 20 something years. Nice bike if I ever re do it. Prototype actually a 53 made for board track racing.
Like this but stripped down and a nickle frame.
View attachment 1715339856
That is the ultimate motorized bike right there.

It is cool. Been collecting parts for it for years. Only thing left now is a chain guard, impossible to find a real one. It was a board track raced in HI in the 50's given to the rider on a sponsor with Triumph.. Seriously low neck serial number (4) and a prototype with a nickeled frame. Freaking piston in the motor has to be 12/1 compression also.

So I went to local microbrew yesterday to select and purchase some Local Flavor for MITP show. Started sampling as I had a driver with me. Sampling led to tasting which led to swilling beer which led to totally spacing out why I was there and left empty handed. Epic fail on original plan. Reckon I will have to go back.
A friend had a little get-together. Brought in a big cooler full of assorted beer from all over the world. Open bottle and pour us each a shot to taste. Rate it one to ten and higest rate got the remainder. I learned that night everybody has a different taste in beer.

If first you don't succeed, then try, try, again. Wait to many try's, just go get the beer you know what it taste like now. :D

It is cool. Been collecting parts for it for years. Only thing left now is a chain guard, impossible to find a real one. It was a board track raced in HI in the 50's given to the rider on a sponsor with Triumph.. Seriously low neck serial number (4) and a prototype with a nickeled frame. Freaking piston in the motor has to be 12/1 compression also.
How'd you end up with it??

I was flipping bikes in HI and fell into it along with a few BSA's and Vespas in a lot. Tell you what Vespas get up their fast now wish I kept a few of them.

Seeing as how this is the coffee thread, my wife is a full blown coffee junkie. I got her a Kuerig (sp?) coffee maker last year. The farmer in her just won't allow her to buy the factory cups so she buys the reusable knock off cups. She washs and refills them and reuses them. Anyway the machine is now rejecting her generic cups. She fought it last two days and lo and behold I came home yesterday to shiny new 25 dollar simple coffee machine. She explained being pissed off before coffee, before work was bad mojo for her heart and she simply was not going to do it. Looks like fancy machine will get shipped to one of the kids. I won't even speak to her till she has had coffee! Crazy redhead.

Tell you what the BSA 441 is a awesome bike! Only other bike I knew of that could out clime it was a Rokon!

lv0116-227991_1@2x.jpg

Seeing as how this is the coffee thread, my wife is a full blown coffee junkie. I got her a Kuerig (sp?) coffee maker last year. The farmer in her just won't allow her to buy the factory cups so she buys the reusable knock off cups. She washs and refills them and reuses them. Anyway the machine is now rejecting her generic cups. She fought it last two days and lo and behold I came home yesterday to shiny new 25 dollar simple coffee machine. She explained being pissed off before coffee, before work was bad mojo for her heart and she simply was not going to do it. Looks like fancy machine will get shipped to one of the kids. I won't even speak to her till she has had coffee! Crazy redhead.
You've met mine, I don't talk to her until she says something...nice!! Not a morning person...LOL!!

They were great in HI had a few of them to ride in the lava tubes and the back roads for lack of a better term.
hi-hawaiian-acres.jpg

A friend had a rokon, you really have to get used to it. Pretty cool you can put liquid in the rims. He used to put gas in the rear one and water in the front. Heavy as hell and weird to steer.

You've met mine, I don't talk to her until she says something...nice!! Not a morning person...LOL!!
Hah!
I am still not talking to you tho. Your car is going to cost me a bunch of money! I cannot tell you how many early fish I have looked at since I got back from Omaha. Wife and I literally talked about putting my Cuda in the car corral next week. Then she may have brought up the simple fact that I don't even have the Demon painted yet and I am looking for another car. Man I hate when she talks like a rational intelligent female. It contradicts all the stories I tell about her.

Hah!
I am still not talking to you tho. Your car is going to cost me a bunch of money! I cannot tell you how many early fish I have looked at since I got back from Omaha. Wife and I literally talked about putting my Cuda in the car corral next week. Then she may have brought up the simple fact that I don't even have the Demon painted yet and I am looking for another car. Man I hate when she talks like a rational intelligent female. It contradicts all the stories I tell about her.
Just tell her you planning forward. Of course with her background that might be a difficult one to pull off...haha.
Hey as long as your looking and dreaming its cheap. To me 1967 is the year!!

-
Back