Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Her name is Charlene and she is going to meet Darin at Carlisle to recreate the photo. She is the original car owners daughter.

darin2.jpg

Not to derail totally cool nostalgic pix and flowery top of pure history, but I need some technical advice from you boys. So me and Hemi are rough housing and dog toy ends up in wife's lap. Dog unceremoniously retrieves it. At this point wife utters new name of endearment to me. Is Dickweed a gracious compliment or what? I am sure she was professing undying love , right?

Dickweed she could be talking to you, or the dog, or both.
Dickhead she's talking to you...that's a fact.
I think your ok, just don't let it happen again anytime soon...JMO.

Dickweed she could be talking to you, or the dog, or both.
Dickhead she's talking to you...that's a fact.
I think your ok, just don't let it happen again anytime soon...JMO.
In my defense the cat was in her lap. And I may have been sipping a toddy. I thought it would be a hoot wondering if she would fetch toy or cat. Turns out wife and cat not amused. Oh wait I need to pee, better take of my hat!

In my defense the cat was in her lap. And I may have been sipping a toddy. I thought it would be a hoot wondering if she would fetch toy or cat. Turns out wife and cat not amused. Oh wait I need to pee, better take of my hat!
This whole thing is a comedy of errors. Geez what a laugh!

If you want to go dune buggyin' at Oceano/Pismo State Beach, you better do it soon. California Coastal Commission is fixin' to phase it out as an OHV Park. Only beach south of San Francisco that vehicle traffic is allowed on. That should only cut about $250M from the San Luis Obispo County annual income. Sure will piss off a bunch of folks in the San Joaquin Valley, that's their summer get away on weekends.

Well that was a fun evening.
I knew i was going to get volunteered to help with the parade float. Wife’s boss and all her co-workers.
Wife had it all figured out. Boss brought dinner. Then i was obligated...
Boss is a perfectionist. I had some fun with that...

Well that was a fun evening.
I knew i was going to get volunteered to help with the parade float. Wife’s boss and all her co-workers.
Wife had it all figured out. Boss brought dinner. Then i was obligated...
Boss is a perfectionist. I had some fun with that...
Can't say we didn't warn ya! Have a blast at the parade!

Here's a couple of pics from today, a long day dropping off the Duster to body shop, returning trailer. Also, foundation poured on house/shop.

IMG_5801.JPG

IMG_5802.JPG

IMG_5793.JPG

I'm thinkin' the Lemoore Jet Bowl for Micro Sprints on Saturday. 130 cars registered in 4 classes. 600cc, some winged, some not, sounds like a good time to me. About the same drive time as Famoso and it starts at 4:30, I be home before midnight. :D With a predicted high of 90*, late June in the San Joaquin, I'll take it :D

Ohhh well Anyway, I was just reading an article last week about a conjob where a guy was making fake Dog tags of missing or pow Vietnam vets and conning family members out of money by claiming he needed the funds to get the remains out of Vietnam and back home. Freaking sick mother f...
Was this guy an American, or a Vietnamese ????

Morning all. Nobody should be getting remains out the Military has a Joint team that does it in Hawaii.

Last edited:
-
Back