Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
7.8.16_Educator-Tip_Think-Before-You-Post_Image.jpg

I am such a Richard at times.
Neighbor called Saturday. You have about a 40 ft dog WOOD down . It's in the power lines at one point.
So I go up with Tina.
Yep big tree. A/c is also out.
Call for repair cut tree.
Wait I g for a/c guy today.
Got tired of her completing how hot it is. .
Bought a couple floor fans for her, and said here do t let the wind knock you over.
This morning I have this song playing over and over.
Let me hold you up little man.
John C Riley song from Dewey Cox movie.

Can't figure out how to post it here.

Anyway she can't figure out how to shut it off .

Lol

Now that is funny.

WONDER WHAT 64 PAINT IS WORTH? WILL HAVE A BUNCH OF IT EITHER IN POWDER OR RIBBONS!

Finally some nice weather. At least temp wise all week. We are expecting the rain later today and tomorrow. Stuffs still pretty wet from brief but heavy rain last evening. Sitting on front porch (covered) enjoying a second cup of coffee. Might get my act together and do some yard work. Haven’t done anything besides fix the mower since before Carlisle

Finally some nice weather. At least temp wise all week. We are expecting the rain later today and tomorrow. Stuffs still pretty wet from brief but heavy rain last evening. Sitting on front porch (covered) enjoying a second cup of coffee. Might get my act together and do some yard work. Haven’t done anything besides fix the mower since before Carlisle
Like you, but sitting on the back covered porch enjoying coffee and reading here in story time. LOL!!

Last edited:
Probably need to do groundhog eviction soon. Saw 2 of them run under my shed yesterday. Walked around back and this Michelob bottle was laying there. I assume they are digging and kicked it out. Had to be under there since before I moved here in ‘93.

273BAFBA-CAAC-448A-A55A-C481556E37E8.jpeg

Lucky, I’ve not been home from Carlisle long enough to even start my mower

Lucky, I’ve not been home from Carlisle long enough to even start my mower
I would have never known mine had a problem if the wife hadn’t missed a small area behind the house. She gets ambitious and does it a few times each year. The nice weather days we were at the show she did it. I only ran it a few minutes to cut that small area and heard spindle bearing screaming. Otherwise would have found it when the grass was all overgrown and probably had to push mow while I waited for parts. Would not have been a good day. Glad it happened the way it did.

I had a spark plug bracket that sat off the front of the left exhaust manifold. I couldn't figure out what it was suppose to do. It just wasn't right. The only reasonable answer I got at Carlisle was that it was upside down. Looked at the other 34 Barracuda's parked there in my class and none even had one.
Yesterday while it rained, I did some digging and finally found Van's Auto, who sold the brackets. They also listed a description telling you where the bracket went and what car it went on. This bracket was for a B-body, no wonder it was out of place. Ordered the right one this morning, and all is well.
Not the first time I've found stray parts on this car. I'm sure you all have experienced that to.

I had a spark plug bracket that sat off the front of the left exhaust manifold. I couldn't figure out what it was suppose to do. It just wasn't right. The only reasonable answer I got at Carlisle was that it was upside down. Looked at the other 34 Barracuda's parked there in my class and none even had one.
Yesterday while it rained, I did some digging and finally found Van's Auto, who sold the brackets. They also listed a description telling you where the bracket went and what car it went on. This bracket was for a B-body, no wonder it was out of place. Ordered the right one this morning, and all is well.
Not the first time I've found stray parts on this car. I'm sure you all have experienced that to.

Do you have magazine articles and ads from when your car was new?
Sometimes good reference photos in them. (sometimes not, if its a pre-production press car)
Paul C had a bunch of them for 67 383 cars listed in this post and the following.
The First 1967 383 A-Body, 'Barracuda or Mr. Norms's Dart'

Do you have magazine articles and ads from when your car was new?
Sometimes good reference photos in them. (sometimes not, if its a pre-production press car)
Paul C had a bunch of them for 67 383 cars listed in this post and the following.
The First 1967 383 A-Body, 'Barracuda or Mr. Norms's Dart'
I do have some early material that the PO gave me. I've read through this thread several times, good 383 stuff!!
I think you met my friend John sitting with me. That's Rocky JS in this thread.

I do have some early material that the PO gave me. I've read through this thread several times, good 383 stuff!!
I think you met my friend John sitting with me. That's Rocky JS in this thread.
Yes. I remember he was there in the morning.
Just doing a quick look on the 'net, here's one reproduced by HotRod.
Click full size and download - the scanned photo is huge.
Vintage Road Test: 1967 Plymouth Barracuda 383
https://st.hotrod.com/uploads/sites...7-plymouth-barracuda-changing-spark-plugs.jpg

Might be pre-production. The linked article isn't clear about dates or which parts are quoted from the original print article. The comment about the K-H rims is just wrong. The test car might have had Mag-stars (never used in production) or wheel covers, but not the model year 1969 rims that were recalled.

Yes. I remember he was there in the morning.
Just doing a quick look on the 'net, here's one reproduced by HotRod.
Click full size and download - the scanned photo is huge.
Vintage Road Test: 1967 Plymouth Barracuda 383
https://st.hotrod.com/uploads/sites...7-plymouth-barracuda-changing-spark-plugs.jpg

Might be pre-production. The linked article isn't clear about dates or which parts are quoted from the original print article. The comment about the K-H rims is just wrong. The test car might have had Mag-stars (never used in production) or wheel covers, but not the model year 1969 rims that were recalled.
Looking at the old pic of the spark plug change. That wasn't a fresh engine. Battery caps are green and very dirty. Did note the master cylinder. :)

Looking at the old pic of the spark plug change. That wasn't a fresh engine. Battery caps are green and very dirty. Did note the master cylinder. :)
Funny I was looking at the spark plug wire brackets!
Also the firewall wire bundle routing for my own car. Need to confirm if it was the same for small blocks.

Van's is where I just got all my fuel system stuff. Good guys and 20 min from here.

-
Back