Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got docked hard because of the medical stuff
Hope they tied it all in to military service and it is well documented and you have a copy in hand.
You'll need it for a VA claim.
Don't let them medically discharge you without a medical board.
You have your rights use them.

Popped the top off and reset the valves tonight...looks like I need to get some shims for the rocker shafts as it has a little too much side to side play for me...that would be the little bit of valve trane noise I'm hearing....but still looks pretty.

20190823_205622.jpg

The wheel is staying regardless which dash is used.

Which dash do you like better?
The 65 barracuda dash

Or the stock and very plain 63 dash

I like the 65 Barracuda dash...

But I'm partial to it because I've had a 66 Barracuda and 66 Valiant wagon and the 65 dash is similar...

A solid number two is better than a "non solid" number two...

(I can't say a 'non solid one' or it will change the theme from a number two to a number one....) View attachment 1715383603
upload_2019-8-24_1-32-7.png

Darn my wrist hurts... I got bit by an asshole with wings when I started mowing today...

I don't think he stung me as there was no stinger visible and a small chunk of skin missing, I think he bit me... Not enough to bleed, but enough to hurt like hell...

If I can locate where he came from I will destroy his nest...
Bees leave a stinger in you. All the other little bastards keep their stingers and can sting again.

Nipples? I like nipples!
Thought for sure Ben would get that one. Nice pick up!

I’ve gotta get a couple coolant nipples for the intake and I can finally fill the radiator

This one is for the heater hose, it has 3/8" pipe thread and a 5/8" diameter nipple...

GRAINGER APPROVED Brass Beaded Hose Barb with Straight Fitting Style, 3/8" Thread Size - 6AFH7|6AFH7 - Grainger

This one is for the bypass hose from the intake to the water pump for the 60's bypass that is 1" diameter...

GRAINGER APPROVED Brass Beaded Hose Barb with Straight Fitting Style, 3/8" Thread Size - 6AFH7|6AFH7 - Grainger

Man I've had a kink in my neck since Wednesday and it's still killing me.... :BangHead:

Good morning!!! I will be taking a coworker out to dinner and to see Tecumseh Outdoor Drama later this evening for her birthday. She will be either 69 or 70... think she may have stopped at 69 lol. Other than that not much going on here today.

Morning kids!!
Wife is heading down early this morning to spend some time with her Mom.
I like the lady a lot, but took a pass.
Been a long week, and the last thing I want today is a couple hours of windshield time.

Morning morning. Just sitting here trying to decide where I'm going for Saturday BK.
Something healthy been off any bread for a couple weeks.
Its amazing how much better you feel.
Lost some more weight and have lots of energy!!

Morning morning. Just sitting here trying to decide where I'm going for Saturday BK.
Something healthy been off any bread for a couple weeks.
Its amazing how much better you feel.
Lost some more weight and have lots of energy!!
Yep, bread I have switched to wheat when I just have to have some.

Think I converted a kid to Body Armour instead of Gatorade last night while grocery shopping lol. Showed him the sodium content in both and the lack of vitamins in Gatorade compared to the body armour drink. Amazing how much sodium is in everything now days!!!

Think I converted a kid to Body Armour instead of Gatorade last night while grocery shopping lol. Showed him the sodium content in both and the lack of vitamins in Gatorade compared to the body armour drink. Amazing how much sodium is in everything now days!!!
I like G-Zero Grape. No sugar, I'll have to check the sodium.

Body Armour has 1% per serving... and there are 2 servings in a bottle. I figure I should cut down wherever I can at this stage in life lol. (Because I like potato chips and fried spam sandwiches and cans of Ravioli lol)

-
Back