Stop in for a cup of coffee

-

Num, num, num....

Pac Man nom nom.jpg

The ‘66 does sound good!

My neighbor on the other side fired up his ‘70 Chevelle SS so I had to answer by firing up the ‘66!

For about 15 minutes it was like dueling banjos with him reving the ‘70 and me answering reving the ‘66. When we both shut them down, I saw the neighbor across the street standing on his porch grinning and just shaking his head. :D

That's awesome... :popcorn: :thumbsup:

@Mopar Tim

I went through everything and made sure it’s all good. I have the battery on the smart charger making sure it’s topped up. I will run it again next weekend and just before you get here for a triple check.

D8F97F6F-4B29-4044-8532-710AABCFCFFB.jpeg

I said thanks because I am the one who built that car, and the engine.....Dave bought it from me, now, I am buying it back from Dave!!!

That sounds like my brother and me passing a 72 Challenger back and forth in high school.... :D

Injection is nice, but I'd rather be blown... :D

Blown, AND Injected!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

There's a story behind that saying...

When we were freshmen in high school, the first week the principal spoke to us during gym class (we weren't dressing out yet) and was going over "inappropriate" clothes...

I was wearing my t-shirt that said "Injection is nice, but I'd rather be blown" with a picture of a blower on it, and everyone in the class turned around to look at me in the shirt...
hide.gif
headbang.gif

It was like, why don't you guys just point to me... :wtf:

Luckily the principal didn't punish me for it as it was the first time we were told the rules...

But some of the others in the class used to give me a hard time about it and bring it up once in a while all through high school.... :poke:

you missed a post

To Chris, the post got messed up!!!
Ahhh sorry.

Well you almost got lucky, walked out to the shop a couple minutes ago, found a big puddle of coolant under it. My dumbass left a clamp lose. Lost about a gallon of antifreeze

Now that I'm all caught up on the back reading, I need to go make some dinner....

I will catch up with you all later... Or mustard... :D

What engine does it have??? Cam??? Exhaust???
1967 318. Has a Crane energizer cam, flowmaster mufflers, duel 2 inch exhaust, stock manifolds. 273 4bbl intake and correct 273 AFB carb. 904 casting heads...swirl port style...
CRA-150052 Cam and Lifters Hydraulic Flat Tappet Adv. Duration 272/272 Lift .454/.454 Mopar 273 318 340 360, Installed 4 degrees advanced...

Last edited:
Oh yeah Tim, I also put a new car cover on it fresh out of the box for you to take with you. As much as possible, I am working to give it back to you in the same condition it arrived in. You brought it with a new cover and you will go home with one. :)

A6AD52EB-493D-4243-A590-E3185BF6A13B.jpeg

Well, went into shop due to getting rained out. Attacked the rear wheel bearing job on wife’s nissan. Other side took 5 hours and 2 peoples. This time was 3 hours and no help. Big ticket was the air hammer. New one has lots of punch. And figured out how to loosen the steel sleeve in the bushing.slide a long heavy wall pipe over bolt and rattle on sleeve with air hammer. Glad its done!

-
Back