Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yup the guy with the Vietnamese dong!

Vietnam%20Dong%20-%20B.jpg

Morning boys !!
Looking for another busy day here. A little painting tail panel and deluxe chrome wheel covers.
Also chasing a charging issue which John has narrowed down. Fun stuff, I'm learning a lot!!
Always fun learning new stuff. Dam thing is becoming a 100 point car quickly!

Does anyone know....Does a B&M shifter work on any transmission or are they transmission specific

Rain quit. Finally.
Finish up nissan, and a van for an oil change. Wife’s co-worker.
They are away for their awards banquet. Got a quiet evening and the bed to myself. No snoring.

:poke:Hey Mitch you happy to see us or is that just a bunch of Dong in your pocket?:poke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Funny you say that.. I only change $300 US at a time, because the Wad is so big, ya just fold it over and rubber band it, and carry it in a front pocket.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So we had a little get together at the fairgrounds everything from truck pulls to car show and all the hoopla. I didn't go but as I stopped at the local sheetz to gas up the Harley this guy with a black Z28 comes over and starts admiring my ride. I said yours is pretty sharp too. I asked if he was going to the car show and he was. I said I was thinking about it. He says would you like to trade? Just for a day. I said buy your own. Thing is I bought it when I turned 50 and Nobody has ridden my Harley but me. "Dyna" just wouldn't like me giving her away for a casual ride

I should probably consider getting my stuff together and finishing up the vehicles. Want to hang canvas today.

-
Back